Farmers what do you think

• Thread starter Devilsharvest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

Hey guys.. I was at the cup today and I was talking to big buddha.. he has a cheesel in seed form.. he wants 50 seeds from me.. I'll post his catalog with the cheesel later.. I'm a bit pissed at this and BB knows I'll have cheesel - my one- all over the Dam soon so he will claim the fame....what to do...

S

Stackin Paper

I got the catalogue if you want me to put it up.

The dude is a right funny fucker i swear, i told him i had a pack of his Cheese for about 2yrs but i hadn't got around to growing them, he goes to me 'why are you scared', ha ha, had to laugh at the dude when he said that, noticed he's lost a shit load of weight though.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Hey guys.. I was at the cup today and I was talking to big buddha.. he has a chiesel in seed form.. he wants 50 seeds from me.. I'll post his catalog with the chiesel later.. I'm a bit pissed at this and BB knows I'll have cheesel - my one- all over the Dam soon so he will clam the fame....what to do...

You should of entered your cheesel into the cup and released the seeds dev long ago, you could rename it to nyc cheese? like they say its a seedy business

D

drpressure600

hi . .

nice work devil, what you gonna call it, i don't understand what the name is. .

i was over your way last week, but only 4 a few minutes, i'll catch you soon ok, take care of yourself pal . .

Top Bottom