Fasciated stems green crack fem

• Thread starter fromogtothis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fromogtothis

fromogtothis

One seed of twenty GC had this mutation. Main stalk and side stem both had it. First time with fem seeds and also first time seeing this mutation in person. Would be really disappointing to have this if it were my one and only. Feel free to chime in! Take care and happy growing
Fasciated stems green crack fem
Fasciated stems green crack fem 2
Fasciated stems green crack fem 3
Fasciated stems green crack fem 4
Fasciated stems green crack fem 5
Fasciated stems green crack fem 6

fromogtothis

fromogtothis

I’m sure you’ve googled it. Let us know what you decided to do with it.
Hey, Oldchucky hope all is well.
flowering out what's left of her. Definitely multiple polys made this strain. Before flower I see at least 5 different phenos. One sign of a nanner and she's gone. I have clones of all and only keeping the top 3 one lower branch has signs as well and I might let her stay. Shits got me on edge haha

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I hear you. Opinions on that mutation are all over the place! As are the causes! But it’s pretty rare. have fun with it.

E

EbbnFlowr

I had one like this and when I started flowering the buds were a tenth the size of her sisters I ended up culling it 21 days into flower bc I didn't want to risk it's herming.

fromogtothis

fromogtothis

I had one like this and when I started flowering the buds were a tenth the size of her sisters I ended up culling it 21 days into flower bc I didn't want to risk it's herming.
Right on man
I have similar concerns however i can see nanners from a mile away🫣 I'm colorblind but those suckers stick out like crazy. Honestly anytime you flower unstable genetics that are also feminized you are taking a chance. Like I am right now😞

Top Bottom