fast drying

• Thread starter rootsman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rootsman

hi guys ! On my last week my neighbours gave me a knock and complained bout a constant strong smell, I've cut it n deep a quick dry any ideas?
And whaT strain dosnt smell as strong bluecheese?

C

c4NN4daze

I think you should know that security is the number one thing that you should be implying in your garden. Buy a filter dude. Get a place where slugs aren't a concern...what's the whole thing worth if it's really at risk. And rootsman, the reason for "drying" in your words is a process that actually makes the tricromes fully develop, ripen. You put all your work in and then in the end you turn it to reg. junk because of improper methods? Food for thought, that's all.

CD

420Gator

420Gator

I think you should know that security is the number one thing that you should be implying in your garden. Buy a filter dude. Get a place where slugs aren't a concern...what's the whole thing worth if it's really at risk. And rootsman, the reason for "drying" in your words is a process that actually makes the tricromes fully develop, ripen. You put all your work in and then in the end you turn it to reg. junk because of improper methods? Food for thought, that's all.

CD

exactly! great advice dont ruin bud youve been growing for months on the last step of the process. buy a filter and let it cure correctly

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

for drying you should be able to control the smell by drying in a central room like a closet or a bathroom
as far as strains that dont stink? i hope none exist lol

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
buy a scrubber fan combo and u will not have to worry about the smell.

G

gudkarma

critical wisdom bredren.

i was talking about lab set ups with a friend. he was first on lights. i was first on security.

in other words, i buy the filter & fan BEFORE i buy lights.

go to walmart & grab a decent ionizer.
then get a filter & fan set uplike advised.

i know if you research carefully, there are strains out there that have minimal reak during flower... i've seen grow reports on the web.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
c99 smells like fruit so thats a good start

G

gudkarma

mmmmmm... fruit.

i just took some kaya47 (kaya gold x ak47) & it smells like straight up juicyfruit bubblegum.

kid, if you catch this, how fast did your c99 flower?

O

ookiimata

Be careful with cheap ionizers. That stuff can be very bad for you. Not sure what Wal Mart carries. I use a Winnix Plasma 9000 and it works great. Obviously a fan/filter setup in your grow room will be optimal.

I think you can use a rubbermaid box with a pc fan or two installed in it to dry quickly. I've heard you can. Obviously it may dry faster than ideal, but I guess in your situation that is the idea.

Top Bottom