Fast Trays

• Thread starter Poor dirt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Poor dirt

Poor dirt

looking for. Cheaper alternative to fast trays? Pvs with some castor wheels ? Any pics would be awesome

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

Cmon guys anyone have anything ? Got 4kw of cobs ready to be hung

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

Really ? That’s what you have to offer ? Lol I’ve been looking and before building something i figured I’d reach out hopeing for a “ I found these and there just as good as fast trays “ but thank you , have a great day bro

xavier7995

xavier7995

Lol...wtf.

Anywho, you could poke around a farm and home supply store type places. They have a need for large strange shaped plastic containers...possibly with wheels. I have been keeping my eye out for something to use to rig up a new drainage system.

Freshone

Freshone

4x4 piece of plywood,2x4 frame around perimeter,wheels from harbor freight,some white paint,probably 40-50 bucks and a couple hours of time but not as clean,light or easy as the tray stand.When you figure in time and trouble its a wash costwise.

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

good Call I’ll check tractor supply out I did find some castor wheel kits for PVC may just order 5 fast trays then try to build 5 with pvc if they work great if not then I’ll just get the other 5 fast trays

G gnome

G gnome

good Call I’ll check tractor supply out I did find some castor wheel kits for PVC may just order 5 fast trays then try to build 5 with pvc if they work great if not then I’ll just get the other 5 fast trays
Heres one i built. I got about 2hrs and $40 into it but i had some of the lumber layin around....its a 2x4 frame w 1/2" plywood and 1x6 for the sides. I used flex seal for the finish. Theres a drain in the bottom left corner but its masked off in the pic
Screenshot 20180116 204548

Its 3ftx9ft

Freshone

Freshone

Heres one i built. I got about 2hrs and $40 into it but i had some of the lumber layin around....its a 2x4 frame w 1/2" plywood and 1x6 for the sides. I used flex seal for the finish. Theres a drain in the bottom left corner but its masked off in the picView attachment 788115

Its 3ftx9ft
Exactly like mine but i did them 4x4,flipped them over and threw a tray on top,i just need to be able to roll trays around to do maintenance/clean.

Poor dirt

Poor dirt

Gnome and rest thanks ! Yeah I’m stuffing my second room , only gonna have 2foot to play with ( was either that or lose out on 800w so plan is to just be able to slide tables left to right to be able to access the back sides each tray will be SOG’d on the tray it’s self. So I can just roll em all super stoked

Latest posts

Top Bottom