Fastbuds Seeds ??

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

any one have experience with this breeder ? Talked to a person with GSC and GG and said the plants only got about 6-8 inches in height = they were shit !!!!!! any similar experiences ?? (He said good for hash making but still shit !!) he said don't waste time/ money . any good "
auto" breeders ??

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Sorry but 6 inches sounds ridiculous.

30-36 inches is more reasonable.

most of Fast Buds strains are auto flowering where they get 60-90 centimeters. 51 centimeters is two feet high.

I have looked at "Dwarf", and Early Buds" but haven't bought their seeds.

also you did not say whether he bought the seeds from Fast Buds or a reseller.

any one have experience with this breeder ? Talked to a person with GSC and GG and said the plants only got about 6-8 inches in height = they were shit !!!!!! any similar experiences ?? (He said good for hash making but still shit !!) he said don't waste time/ money . any good "
auto" breeders ??

H

hawkman

Sorry but 6 inches sounds ridiculous.

30-36 inches is more reasonable.

most of Fast Buds strains are auto flowering where they get 60-90 centimeters. 51 centimeters is two feet high.

I have looked at "Dwarf", and Early Buds" but haven't bought their seeds.

also you did not say whether he bought the seeds from Fast Buds or a reseller.
from breeder !! maybe there was some other issue than genetic's (heat stress, heat intensity ???)

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

True Gg4 is and will only be a clone only. All s1 are "fake glues" as far as the elite community is concerned.

H

hawkman

You have about 5 yrs of gg4 research to catch up on.
GG was an accident pollination of two strains Chem Daug x ? it was so sticky they called GG ! Did you know that the breeders got fined for using GG name? Yet there is a glue called GG , you probably have heard of it; at any rate they were taken to court - the finding - gulity ! Now it's going to be called GG#1, GG#2, ect no more GG , The breeders are give one year to fix it

N

Newber

Why clone only though? And couldnt u get a bean from one then it could theoretically become available that way?

T

tom Jenkins

a friend of mine trialed gsc from fast buds. It done the job but nothing like what he expected. they were definitely larger than 6 inches though.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

there are multiple varieties of GSC.

When he lived in California he loved GSC above all others.

since moving to Tucson he has tried 5 or so versions of GSC and can't find but pale shadows of GSC he smoked in Cali

a friend of mine trialed gsc from fast buds. It done the job but nothing like what he expected. they were definitely larger than 6 inches though.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

@DemonTrich
when you pollinate a clone only strain the seeds only have 50% of the clone genetics.

Even back crossing for 5 generations you can only Get about 96% or so of original clone genetics.

N

Newber

@Two.Bears but colloidal silver could create pollen of the same genetics and have it pollinate a clone, would that not be seeds of that clone theoretically

N

Newber

Lol my bad, i feel like when my astronomy teacher kept saying space is infinite, but yet its growing, and all i kept thinking is whats it growing into if its infinite

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

never used CS; and I don't know how that works.

I thought it only made feminized seeds.

@Two.Bears but colloidal silver could create pollen of the same genetics and have it pollinate a clone, would that not be seeds of that clone theoretically

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

its own not really infinite. Almost 28 billion light years across. what happens is that space time curves. go in a straight line you will come back to where you started

Lol my bad, i feel like when my astronomy teacher kept saying space is infinite, but yet its growing, and all i kept thinking is whats it growing into if its infinite

N

Newber

Mr Hall...is that you? @Two.Bears lol and i guess we still need @DemonTrich to clear up the seeds thing. But while i wait, gonna go ask alexa deep questions of space and time curving

Top Bottom