Fastbuds Seeds ??

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newh

newh

I tried fastbuds gsc it was a mutant I killed it at sixty days was nearly 4 feet tall and only had a few pistils on it that popped around day 25.I have 2 more beans left...

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Seeds never have a guarantee. There are too many variables with them. Were they stored properly, germinated properly, lots of variables for either a good or bad outcome.

I had a breeder pack of bubba kush (7 reg seeds uirc), NONE FN popped!. Waste of my time.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

heres the stupid thing right here
Reveg!
You can tell by the single leaf protruding from the bud site. This has been going on for a week or longer. Happened about week 3-4 from flip. Imo

Major light leak, bad timer.

Last edited:
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

The leaves don' lie. I've ran over 39 strains in 6 yrs. Only time I ever seen single and three finger leaves is from a reveg.

Did you alter the ligbt on or off time at any point after initial flip?

newh

newh

The leaves don' lie. I've ran over 39 strains in 6 yrs. Only time I ever seen single and three finger leaves is from a reveg.

Did you alter the ligbt on or off time at any point after initial flip?
Ive run many autos and photos this was just a strange one.Ill show you the rest that were next to it

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Shade, really good shade can also cause this. I get this in veg on my grape og lowers. 3 finger duck-foot.

I'l be back around 9pm.

newh

newh

the rest near the end.white widow,pineapple chunk jack herer all finished great

20160716 055521
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Absolutely correct

Seeds never have a guarantee. There are too many variables with them. Were they stored properly, germinated properly, lots of variables for either a good or bad outcome.

I had a breeder pack of bubba kush (7 reg seeds uirc), NONE FN popped!. Waste of my time.

Top Bottom