Faster Finishing Sativas?

• Thread starter Sativa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sativa

I love sativas but have never grown any and was wondering if there were any that could finish at 40 degrees north in the midwest.

I am looking for:

Sativa Dominant
Mold resistance
Cerebral high that doesn't end sleepy
Does well outdoors

Any suggestions are appreciated

Mogrow

Mogrow

i needed the same thing, i'm @ the 37N. i went wiith Barneys Farm G13 Haze. all they had was femminized but i bought them anyway because it finishes around 8 weeks, strong cerebrial high and did ok outdoors.

W

warthog

i grew nirvanas pure power plant last season and its a great early finishing sativa. most of the high is in your head giving a great active, and social high, as well as spacey and deep thinking. one of the phenos i grew actually has a nice indica kick to it... narcotic and slight body buzz. heavy yielding plants, and pretty mold resistant.(unless the season is damp at the end of flowering with the indica pheno, thats the only time you will see the slightest amount of mould if any)

heres one 3-4 weeks into flower
http://i53.invalid.com/k2iyv9.jpg
she yielded close to 20oz

F

fuzzy

female seeds gf

Actually i think there are a few out there,but most are gonna be hybrids.Ive ran FMS grapefruit for a few yrs before i started trying some of these nice strains around here.It has a nice antidepressant high with a very fruity sweet taste.Grown organically,it can be pretty strong.Make you want to get up and do something,but happy.Some phenos can be a little racey,but its pretty good. 8.5-9 wks. peace,fuzzy ps.fixin to run some more

B

Buddy Flowers

i sourced a local cut of G13 x Haze lemon pheno and am really happy with it. can be taken at 60 but 65 you get a deeper funk smell/taste

S

Silica

Timewarp. Havent grown it yet but its waiting in my stash spot for ehn im ready. i ordered for thre 50 day maturity rate. they are supposed to be stable so most should be around 50 days i hope.

S

Silica

Also they go good in the tropics or in cold climates outdoors with little mold probs.

smokey79

smokey79

I KNOW IT MIGHT NOT BE PURE SAT ENOUGH BUT SUPER SILVER HAZE OR G13XHAZE=pretty sure same just diff company so diff names, most indica of all hazes, nice smoke easy to grow and good yeild, there my opinion but am indoor grower, hope she grows dank weedo m8

Latest posts

Top Bottom