fastest and most mold resistant strain

• Thread starter eyeslow999
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eyeslow999

eyeslow999

i am searching for something that is very early finishing and extremely mold resistant any suggestions? where i'm from alot of guys use freezeland

S

SmokeMan

This is a good question. I am subscribed so I can see what the long time growers will say. Ive grown quite a few strains . In one grow I got alot of mold but only one strain on 2 different plants didnt have any mold what so ever. It was a strain called JacksCleaner#2. Real lemony tasting weed. Real strong genetic in that grow. But I know there is alot of other strains people would say. Ive only ran into mold 1 time before thank god.

T

todgerdelburro

mould resistant means Sativa to me, most chunky buds end up rotting to some extent after a period of rain and morning dew.

early and mould resistant ? ... Easy Sativa

also, do not overlook Autos, just avoid LR1 & LR2, LRDiesel is fine & the AK/Kush/Blue/Chemdog crosses by others seem well worth investigating... it is a new and emerging market.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
If ya got mold, work on your enviroment, it is completely a function of air turnover and circulation not bein adequat for your space..strains have little to do with it IMO

Tex

C

Cusick

getting word and/or cuts from your area from an old head is probably the best bet.. if you gotta ask this Q it must be a tough enviro.

best of luck :)

B

bigbag

purple pineberry(secret valley)is very mold resistant.creme sodica also but i dont know where 2 find seeds

eyeslow999

eyeslow999

outdoor

tex you must be smoking some killer right now i'm talking outdoors, last year we tried a few different strains the only one that didn't mold was some mighty mite, did some lowriderxnl#5 my buddies on creation and they rotted right down!

eyeslow999

eyeslow999

purple pineberry

purple pineberry you can get it at vancouver seed bank. if u are in canada. hey aussie i dunno if those strains finish early enough for me, but they did catch my eye been looking at them for awhile how was the flavour? did it taste like the bubba??

eyeslow999

eyeslow999

hey aussie many have said the same that it leans heavily towards the eii side, regardless mold resitant sound great! anybody try mikado outdoor?

B

bigbag

mikado is a late finisher outside(mid-end oct).also molds bad,but the smoke is great.tangy and tasty,playful buzz

A

andytoker

geurilla gold was the earliest i found when i researched this last summer - thats what i will be growing this year - finishes in august/early sept

D

death machine

ive grown dutch passions frisian dew and hollands hope both with great great succes, ive also grown mazar out door and i had a lil mold but it was worth it for the finish product, i will grow mazar out door again. hope this helps

homebrew420

homebrew420

how about Durban Poison. Finishes in 6-9 weeks, depending on the breeder, and is supposed to be very mold resistant. Plus it is great smoke and kind of exotic.

B

bigbag

durban is good,but go with an early durban so it finishes on time.ben johnson is a fast strain developed from durbani

D

Darth Bud

How about the church really mould resistant ready in nine weeks upto 900 grams per plant if grown outdoors and with a indica high at 16% it's no pussy to, look at greenhouse seeds nl they even do a video of grow
Darth

eyeslow999

eyeslow999

thanks bigbag i was told the same thing about mikado, i did an early sativa before it was awesome got them from emery in an outdoor mix. It was some of the fruitiest tastiest bud i ever smoked tasted like fruit punch! anyone know where to get a really fast outdoor sativa??

J

John Ditchweed

If ya got mold, work on your enviroment, it is completely a function of air turnover and circulation not bein adequat for your space..strains have little to do with it IMO

Tex

lol Tex that would be true if your where growing indoors..... outdoors where I am from anything dense gets mold if left out to long

Latest posts

Top Bottom