fastest and most mold resistant strain

• Thread starter eyeslow999
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ryo

early pearl

Early Pearl is a good one, growing Frisian dew, its like on speed 6ft in 6 weeks from seed. Going to be huge if it keeps going!

G

GunnarGuchi

most danish and nordic strains are potent, mold resistant and finishes in september or about that time

due to our long days and cold and rainy fall our strains have developed the above properties in order to survive

most our early strains are sativa dominated but we also grow some afghans with good potency and mold resistance but often they dont finish until mid october

T

the man with no

it is so tricky here in uk to grow outdoors - its so hit n miss... ive lost several acres due to mould - boy im sick even thinking about it. Im trying cheese this year with some helpfull nuets.. hoping itll work out ok... skunk variety here indica.

But sativas probably the best strains to approach - im just growing ladys given to me from pre hatched seeds.

G

GunnarGuchi

it is so tricky here in uk to grow outdoors - its so hit n miss... ive lost several acres due to mould - boy im sick even thinking about it. Im trying cheese this year with some helpfull nuets.. hoping itll work out ok... skunk variety here indica.

But sativas probably the best strains to approach - im just growing ladys given to me from pre hatched seeds.

if your from the uk i would avoid skunk and skunk crosses if i where you
the danish and english climate are similar in many ways although ive heard that some parts of the uk even get more rain than we do and we have bad experiences with skunks outdoor here

although skunk has a high sativa part in content it still has those big buds that fight mold bad
also i think the genetics has bad resistance

we have good experiences with acclimatized sativa strain and crossing these with more exotic strains but those trying to cross local cannabis with skunks might get better yields but also a higher risk of mold

you could try an afghan if indica is prefered

theres some commercial strain thats told to be good, like fresian dew etc, but most often so called "early" comemrcial varieties only flower early at more southern latitudes and not here due to our longer days

try searching for some danish strains as Royal Dane, danish passion, leb27 etc
if your not in a hurry to germ seeds right now im planning to release some nordic strains and crosses on the bay later

F

Frutty_Grower

Chemdogs are one the most mold resistant strains not a fast ones but it´s kick ass smoke!

B

Burned Haze

Chemdogs are one the most mold resistant strains not a fast ones but it´s kick ass smoke!

Yeah i have heard many good things about Chem, that is def on my to buy list for next year. HS said it was a great OD as well. Durban Poison is suppose to be amazing for such requirements. So far my Lemon Skunk is doing amazing and so is my Barney's LSD. i recommend ethier.

-BH

S

Silica

If you can get your hands on apollo 11 its a great 7 week sativa with solid buds.
I love it so have a lot of seeds but im keeping them for perso breeding projects and future grows.
I dont think anyone sells them any more, but try subcools 3D, third dimension, also some phenos (at least 1 out of 3) will be a 49 day finish from start of 12/12.

Ive done them outdoors in cold climates with no mold. (both apollo 11 and 3D)

F

Frutty_Grower

Joey has still his A11 i was told is good as the original stock.

T

the man with no

If you can get your hands on apollo 11 its a great 7 week sativa with solid buds.
I love it so have a lot of seeds but im keeping them for perso breeding projects and future grows.
I dont think anyone sells them any more, but try subcools 3D, third dimension, also some phenos (at least 1 out of 3) will be a 49 day finish from start of 12/12.

Ive done them outdoors in cold climates with no mold. (both apollo 11 and 3D)

cant get eather of those here - bugger!

R

ryo

thanks for the tip bro, i tried frisian dew this year and am very impressed. Big plant with a lot of buds. Very fast grower, 6 ft in 7 weeks. strong and fast with a large yield, perfect for the mountains, I will research your strain.

I grow weed in mountains for a long time and in switzerland we have classic strain called "fraise" ("strawberry") is very mold resistant and early flo.

you can find it on at this page :

R

Rx420

Mold Resistant strains

i am searching for something that is very early finishing and extremely mold resistant any suggestions? where i'm from alot of guys use freezeland

I am currently growing Crystal Nirvana Outside here in Oregon and it is very mold resistant but I am looking for a couple more to grow next year with it. This year mold has not bee a problem for my other strains yet because we have gotten 3 more weeks of sunny weather this year than that past 2 or 3 years. The ATF is also mold resistant to a point but the Crystal Nirvana is the only one that got to go full term last year with just a minor amount of powdery mildew on the ATF and none on the CN. Blue Magoo and India Rose are my primary strains for my indoor garden. Both are strains that have legs. I have never built a resistance to them. They are both as good a buzz as the day I started growing them 6yrs ago. Many of the Kush strains after a few weeks of smoking no longer do the job after just a few weeks. The India Rose and Blue Magoo still only have to take a few hits and I am good for hours. Even when for 8 weeks they were all I had and never needed any other kind. But the IR and BM are not mold resistant and are only good for indoor growing.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
So this thread started 6 years ago lol. I pull it out of the darkness and into the light lol. Theres gotta be a breeder out there on thcfarmer that has to have a proven mold resistant strain they bred by now. Just curious to see what is out there. My people in the humid environments "by the ocean" would greatly benefit this update. Is there such a strain that can take rain?

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Just get a good pure Afghani , Hindu Kush, Hash Plant that is done in 45 days and pray for sunshine :)

Early Girl and Early Pearl are not very potent imo

Last edited:
Top Bottom