fastest and stronget for ourdoor?

• Thread starter Nofale
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nofale

:banana1sv6::character0095:need the fastest and strongest strain for outdoor.

i think super skunk or afghan kush or something else.

10x!
:cool0041:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Any Kush or very strong Indica type of plant is going to deliver that quickness, fat buds, easier growth.

Blaze

Blaze

Plus tons of mold if you are not careful.....

Personally I would not recommend anyone grow strains that are heavy on the afghan side of things, they tend to do quite poorly outside. In general, Kushes and Skunks are not the best types of plants to put outside, you want something a bit more balanced and with better pest resistance.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
This guy's in Israel, and I'm going to guess in a location that's not known for its humidity. My Kushes do fine outside, especially if I'm diligent about Bt spray.

redman420

redman420

Kushberry ( OG kush X Blueberry),and most other Kush strains :banana1sv6:do great!!! I dont ever have to deal with mold on any kush but i do get them in before it rains:hi

jagle

jagle

pick a plant for your area, if you can get away with growing kushes/sativa's/indica do, grow waht your area allows for

S

sativaXindica

I put Grand Daddy Purple and Northern Light Blue outside every year and they do perfect!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I like Alien crosses 4 outside they do great 4 me in Fresno, Ca.
Alien OG
Alien Dog
Alien Bubba
Really anything with Alien in the bloodline seems 2 work great 4 me..

P

Paul Nepal

I like Alien crosses 4 outside they do great 4 me in Fresno, Ca.
Alien OG
Alien Dog
Alien Bubba
Really anything with Alien in the bloodline seems 2 work great 4 me..

I hope so, I am running about 18 Alien OG this season

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Alien OG is a nice strain.. I found a killer Tahoe OG looking pheno that grew super mega fat buds that turned purple.. It was super skunky smelling tho but very stoney.. Ur gunna love that strain

S

SLO Grown

Really great strain for outdoor is DJ Short "FLO" a fast growing giant of a plant! If you want a healthy monster that is just about everything resistant. Plus FLO is multiple harvester if you are in the right region. I have grown FLO many times outdoor to 15'+, multiple pound harvest a real producer of great high grade MJ. You can't go wrong with FLO she will do you right.

Top Bottom