Fastest Strains?

• Thread starter Funkadelic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Hey all,

What are some of the fastest strains around?

Id love to find a nice 7 werk, non autoflower. Or a few. Thoughts? Suggestions?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I had this cut that was passed to me called grasp drank she was done done by 7 weeks any further and she started losing fans complete amber trics I killed her tho as she wasn't potent great flavor just weak I would blow easy an oz a day

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

A buddy of mine had a fantastic orange, maybe a Cali Orange that finished in 7.

I usually give everything 9 but am trying to bring that down as much as possible.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Apollo 13! Plenty 7 weekers in them,a great all round strain,Cindy 99's another that's done between 50 and 54 days,both potent!76
I just got a pack of Cindy direct from Mr sly can't wait to crack em he also threw me some secret x would only say it "had p70 and some super bad ass old school shit "

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Yeah, Cindy crosses will finish fast too. I have chuckys bride from E$kobar... It's c99 x exodus cheese. The one I ran was a nice pineapple Cindy leaner, 7 weeks no prob

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Apollo 13! Plenty 7 weekers in them,a great all round strain,Cindy 99's another that's done between 50 and 54 days,both potent!76
Cindy 99... ! Excellent. I have access to her. That's actually one of my favorite flavors too.

How's the yield,?

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Critical mass but longer veg time is needed for larger yields I've have some flower in 45 days max was about 53. Almost 0 stretch at 12/12 switch

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Yeah, Cindy crosses will finish fast too. I have chuckys bride from E$kobar... It's c99 x exodus cheese. The one I ran was a nice pineapple Cindy leaner, 7 weeks no prob
Pineapple Chunks a 55day from what I've read... Pineapple X Cheese X Skunk

Top Bottom