Fat banana and purple queen

• Thread starter Suds.an.buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

i’m curious if this praying is for more light or light stress,. View attachment 2161493i’m feeling (guessing) that it’s light stress as there are some marks obviously gotten worse from the iso but thinking you were beginning to get it just before treating plants??
just better watch for any early signs of light stress,.
maybe post your light brand and distance from tops,.
i dont use led’s,.. someone else may know better,.
The light im using is a phlizon FD6500 which is currently about 26” from the top of FB and PQ and 21” from the top of hulk light is at 35%. The ppfd on FB/PQ 430 and hulk is 540

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Today’s pictures
FB:
IMG 6853
IMG 6854
IMG 6857
PQ:
IMG 6855
IMG 6856
hulk:
IMG 6858

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

you shouldn’t have the fan pointed at plant/s
It’s more at the base of the pots pointing upward and oscillating not directly at the plants do u think I should move them and I think hulk is getting close for a feed maybe tomorrow fb and pq were fed Sunday night still seems like the soil is wet at the bottom and not real light yet i dont see any mites on the edges of the pots but when i stuck a probe in one one my holes at the bottom i saw a couple

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
It’s more at the base of the pots pointing upward and oscillating not directly at the plants do u think I should move them and I think hulk is getting close for a feed maybe tomorrow fb and pq were fed Sunday night still seems like the soil is wet at the bottom and not real light yet i dont see any mites on the edges of the pots but when i stuck a probe in one one my holes at the bottom i saw a couple
it’ll take some time to rid the soil of mites but as long as their numbers are down and probably be eliminated that’ll be no problem, well definitely don’t water those 2 if not dry as those are the ones that were worse off, the hulk i’m sure you could go ahead and water, oh wait you remember what the feeding was? haha..
is their any yellowing of leaves on hulk anywhere?

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

it’ll take some time to rid the soil of mites but as long as their numbers are down and probably be eliminated that’ll be no problem, well definitely don’t water those 2 if not dry as those are the ones that were worse off, the hulk i’m sure you could go ahead and water, oh wait you remember what the feeding was? haha..
is their any yellowing of leaves on hulk anywhere?
10 ml big bloom
2 ml grow big
3 ml tiger bloom
1 ml calmag ill look in a minute at the leaves

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
mmmm im still wondering about light stress,. im gonna get a led grower over here to see,..
Yeah there is some light stress here for sure, you see some of the most exposed parts of the plant are showing the majority of damage., and the way the leaves are laying down, they are def bitchy, and a fan directly on the plants?
A 1, 2 combo. I’d raise that light in between 30-36 inches above, and don’t mess with the output, that setting should work bc with that height.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yeah there is some light stress here for sure, you see some of the most exposed parts of the plant are showing the majority of damage., and the way the leaves are laying down, they are def bitchy, and a fan directly on the plants?
A 1, 2 combo. I’d raise that light in between 30-36 inches above, and don’t mess with the output, that setting should work bc with that height.
we did have a mishap with the plants but i always felt there was light stress also,..

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

I moved the light up its 33” now hopefully that will help thanks capt

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Hey some times we are the bottom is shit hill,

And don’t you know gravity can be a bitch. 👊🏻

Anytime hit me if shit is still wacky .
Hopefully i wont have to move my light to much higher as im running out of room in my rooftop tent and the fans are currently pointing at the side of the pots not directly at the plants but the plants still gently blow is there a better place to put the fans?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hopefully i wont have to move my light to much higher as im running out of room in my rooftop tent and the fans are currently pointing at the side of the pots not directly at the plants but the plants still gently blow is there a better place to put the fans?
I just point them against the wall of the tent. Unless Im drying out and need a fan pointed at the pot,As long as they are dancing you are good well if you stun out of room I’ll get ya sorted 👊🏻🤡

Latest posts

Top Bottom