Fat bottom leaves in shed grow tent:(

• Thread starter Littlefoxton100
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Littlefoxton100

Littlefoxton100

Hi all!
Newbie here, sorry about that but wanted to reach out to the community for help with my first grow.. UK based.
Bad time to start in freezing weather! I’ve a shed grow with 1x1m tent and 100w LED. I’m growing in regular B&Q soil with perlite and growing Purple Haze and Orange Bud. It’s been about 3 weeks now since seeds sprouted. Over past 10 days I’ve probably fed nutrients too early (nitrogen heavy). The average temperature has been very cold no higher than 10c in the night and 15c during the day. Humidity has been 70-80%. I’ve been on a shoestring and wanted to see if I could do it. My plants have massive lower leaves. I’m wondering if because of a mixture of my issues- low temp, over watering, LED set too high?? Picture attached but value the input of some more experienced fellas.. thanks in advance :) Main thing is will it effect the quality/ quantity of strain or growth when eventually I flip to flowering?

Fat bottom leaves in shed grow tent
budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i think i would transplant those into bigger pots try and cut back on watering

Littlefoxton100

Littlefoxton100

i think i would transplant those into bigger pots try and cut back on watering
Thanks buddy I’ll try that tomorrow. Do you think they look healthy enough and will the fat leaves affect my harvest or quality if I keep vegging for a few more weeks? Thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom