Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Nothing to be proud of

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • You suck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
H

Hazeblunts420

Hey hows everyone doing? Im a young patient in my early 20s about 5 weeks into flowering on my DNA genetic kushberries. I have six under a 1000 w hps in a raptor with 8 in flange in a 5x5 silverhut grow tent. I have a 6 inch fan outside the tent sucking air through my carbon filter through the raptor and then out the window. I have one tower oscilating fan on high at all times in the tent. I started these girls out in a 4x4 tent which I use as my veg area. I have two fans circulating air inside the tent and I leave vents open to increase air flow. I veg my girls with a 8 bulb t5 flourecent its a little under 4 feet in length. I water and feed every other day. I just flushed for the first time noticed how discolored the water the came out was shit was all sorts of colors haha (im started to get stoned). Im pretty sure my plants are in 1 gallon pots and i topped them and then topped some of the tops. Some worked out good but some didn't, but it was a learning experience. My only concern is i misread the feeding chart and looked at the hydroponic chart on accident. According to that chart you are supposed to use cha ching in the last 5 weeks of flowering once per week so i did it once with my tiger bloom and big bloom and then gave them straight water the next day and the day after that i fed them the same 1/4 tea spoon cha ching, tiger bloom and big bloom and that was yesterday, I just flushed them out with a couple gallons of water tonight and picked up some beastie blooms which i will give the girls tomorrow night along with tiger bloom and big bloom. but about two nights ago I noticed this little thing on my bud which looked to be a pod I got scared and thought that I might have a male or herm (doesn't look like bananas) but I think it just my swollen calyx i noticed them on most of the buds and they have lots of crystals and tiny hairs coming out of the tip. If it is swollen calyx is it bad to be swollen this early they still have about three to four weeks left (based on 8-9 week flower time) Any suggestions, comments, questions, advice? I am interested in what others with experience have to say. I wish i could get an up close photo of the bud but my camera sucks.

Kushberry
Kushberry5
Kushberry6
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, it's not bad unless it's been pollinated by an errant hermaphrodite. Give one of 'em a pinch and see if it's got seed in it. If not, it's just like a chick with cankles. Oh! :makeup

They look very good for your first go-round. However, one of them isn't digging all the food, has clawed kind of hard. You've pushed them as far as they can go, feeding-wise (strength of nutrients).

H

Hazeblunts420

Thanks yea there was no seed in the potential seed pod/calyx there was just some type of sticky juice a friend of mine told me it is probably sugar but idk for sure. As far as the cankles go, I enjoy thick women every once in a while. Idk what clawed means but going to assume that clawed is when the leaves droop down and if thats what it means I think my plants are clawed cause I flushed the shit out of them girls. I wish I could get a job or career in the medical marijuana field and do something like that for the rest of my life it would be such a rewarding job.

alstotter

alstotter

I voted natural to give you encouragement but in reality curing and harvesting and then trimming a professional bud will test your skills and patience I beleive , that's where the true "natural" comes out. If it smokes like hay and grass , I'll change my vote lol

H

Hazeblunts420

do you guys ever see fat calyx that look like they are going to explode

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah but usually after 10 weeks or so - I had some casey jones that I thought was seeded for sure one time the calyxes were so damn fat

H

Hazeblunts420

yeah but usually after 10 weeks or so - I had some casey jones that I thought was seeded for sure one time the calyxes were so damn fat

so its not bad to have very large calyx around 5 weeks?

H

Hazeblunts420

anyone have a good thread for trimming drying and curing?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
some strains have large calyxes - so it may be normal for what your growing - swollen calyxes is one of the factors I look for when Im thinking bout harvesting - more important though is if your trichs are cloudy to amber colored

Top Bottom