Fat Nuggets

• Thread starter FurtherBus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Looking good home slice, nice fat juicy nuggets u got there, shit bro wait till u get the wifi, OG nugs like that are normal size, I will half to trim up some fat nugs from the last run and post them up for u guys to see :), comming down ur way next week bro maby we can burn a fattie:cool0044:, cutting some wifi clones tonite........GM

OGONLY

OGONLY

Check out these OG nugs I just harvested.

Some people say OG nugs are always smallish. I say not in my case. I feel that CO2 and a very good environment helped make it possible for these girls to explode. Got 5 zips per plant in rockwool.

Buds 058
12 26 10 chop 016
12 26 10 chop 012
Trim shots 12 26 10 013
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
elites dbl purple og kush

great shots guys

i havent run this girl again yet. they wernt as dense as i would like but they broke up real nice. next time i run this girl im thinking i can harden them up with her more dialed in.

DSCN2213
Elites sfv 1
DSCN2222
Elites sfv 3
DSCN2261
Sfv dried1
Sfv dried2
Sfv dried3
Sfv dried4
Sfv dried5
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Nice fat OG nugs boys^^^^ keep up the good work.......GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Check out these OG nugs I just harvested.

Some people say OG nugs are always smallish. I say not in my case. I feel that CO2 and a very good environment helped make it possible for these girls to explode. Got 5 zips per plant in rockwool.

Nice fat nugs bro, what cut of OG is that, and how long did u flower her for?......GM

OGONLY

OGONLY

Thank you Growmaster. The cut is SFV OG. Got it from a friend who has been running it a long time. Flowered them 75 days. Would have liked to have gone 5 more days but PM started appearing on random leaves at the end and didn't want to take any chances. Flushed for 12 days. Some top nugs started turning purple during the last week. Never seen that with this strain.

Here are some dried nug shots. These nugs had been chopped on a bit so they are much smaller than they once were. I had an abundance of 9 gram colas on that run.

Super tastey, super stoney meds bro. Had the lemon pledge smell most of the way and turned to a diesel fuelly burned rubber smell toward the end. Love this stuff!

Nug shots 007
Nug shots 006
Nug shots 013
Nug shots 015
Top Bottom