Fat Purple

• Thread starter NightsWatch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Hello sir just logged on and pow right in front of me was Fat purple , would you have any plant pictures and grow journals for this strain it looks great
Thanks

B

Burned Haze

I've def always wanted to know some of the dominate results of this gene. I got a pack in the fridge thats almost 2-3 years old ( Love hazeman on the stable genetics and rock 0n what the genetic is, unlike so many breeders! )

anyways hope someday I can try ;)

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Hello sir just logged on and pow right in front of me was Fat purple , would you have any plant pictures and grow journals for this strain it looks great
Thanks

yes i do sir, and this coming weekend i will be posting all my descriptions and pic's of my strains. to get the ball rolling again. I will Also be posting everything that is new coming down the line.
I really only get one day to myself and that's Sunday so that's the day i will start. stay tuned

GryphonX12

GryphonX12

yes i do sir, and this coming weekend i will be posting all my descriptions and pic's of my strains. to get the ball rolling again. I will Also be posting everything that is new coming down the line.
I really only get one day to myself and that's Sunday so that's the day i will start. stay tuned
Soooooo Hazeman, did you ever post that Fat Purple info? I got a fresh pack an I'm ready to party!! LOL

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
here is a fat purple
Fatpurple

Latest posts

Top Bottom