Favorite Albert Walker cross?

• Thread starter tweedy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tweedy

tweedy

I have been a big fan of Albert everytime I have had it (and most anything I have seen it in like the dogwalker) but can never seem to find a legit cut of it anywhere. I know she is hoarded for a good reason but I really want that flavor on a regular basis.

What are your favorite Albert crosses that you have ran?

Trying to find a decent representation of mom but don't mind a bit of some other funk mixed in if it doesn't overpower the original smells (which would be really hard to do, haha).

I know Archive did some a while back and Kaya (PNWrootz) has the phog but can't find any of those anymore, any other suggestions? Scott has the Midas which sounds pretty awesome as I really liked their GTH.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I have been a big fan of Albert everytime I have had it (and most anything I have seen it in like the dogwalker) but can never seem to find a legit cut of it anywhere. I know she is hoarded for a good reason but I really want that flavor on a regular basis.

Trying to find a decent representation of mom but don't mind a bit of some other funk mixed in if it doesn't overpower the original smells (which would be really hard to do, haha).

I know Archive did some a while back and Kaya (PNWrootz) has the phog but can't find any of those anymore, any other suggestions? Scott has the Midas which sounds pretty awesome as I really liked their GTH.

Didn't Fletch make the cut? Archive would prob be your best bet.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i had a buddy from estonia send me some roy walker,not sure if they are related but that stuff was good big time,never got a chance to clone it,had 15 plants and 3 were roy in a 4 x 10 closet ,didnt have room ,after curing i was pissed i didnt have cuts,im not sure if any of the group even have more seeds of it but damn smooth and sit your ass back smoke it was

tweedy

tweedy

Didn't Fletch make the cut? Archive would prob be your best bet.

Not to my knowledge. I think it has been around a lot longer than his manic cross with it. Archive still has some killer smoke but I can't find any of those old beans anywhere. Kicking myself for not grabbing them when they were first available while we had dispensaries up here.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Not to my knowledge. I think it has been around a lot longer than his manic cross with it. Archive still has some killer smoke but I can't find any of those old beans anywhere. Kicking myself for not grabbing them when they were first available while we had dispensaries up here.

From everything I remember ThaDocta was the dude for Albert Walker

Basic5Super6

Basic5Super6

Me too the manic is incredible skunk OG or the yellow Skunk Itself but the “three two “ or 32 something sounds sooo good they had 32 keepers of probably some putrid bud...I asked him he briefly said he’s moved on to new things won’t re release and doesn’t have any!! Whoa I know there are politics behind the scenes like anywhere. I know he had some disagreements about this one or I was told either with boel or golden coast with the manic but i herd this not facts.

Basic5Super6

Basic5Super6

I know someone who has the AW original probably 2 actually. One Seattle and it checks out the other I showed to one eye and he said looks like it but we’ll see. The Seattle guy I will have to ask as he said I can have before I just hate asking for things in life

tweedy

tweedy

I know someone who has the AW original probably 2 actually. One Seattle and it checks out the other I showed to one eye and he said looks like it but we’ll see. The Seattle guy I will have to ask as he said I can have before I just hate asking for things in life

Well I would definitely grab it if it is offered. I would ask for that one, just trade something worthwhile so you don't feel like a beggar. I am in Olympia if you ever end up grabbing it, just sayin, haha. Spread the love 😂

In all honesty, I really wish I would have just gotten a cut when I had the chance but the people had stolen it out of someone's room and I don't support that kind of behavior. I would rather have no cut than shitty karma following me around.

Top Bottom