Favorite Alchoholic Beverage

• Thread starter livinglegend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ehole

not a huge drinker, but out at a friends bud light- out at a bar i long island ice tea it

R

Rolln J

yum yum ..

had that in my hands a few days ago - then I saw the capt morgans 100 proof on sale 22 bux for a 1.75 liter and its pretty good - gonna have to try that Sailor Jerrys next!

S

Sirius

P1010302
wtf? drinkin that ish because of a stupid chik flik? haha... this is what should be on the table!!!

S

Sirius

yeah cant fuck with the opus 1 either... ill have a pic for you haterz laterz...

S

Sirius

so thats how i ended up in the tank.... hahaha.. i couldnt remember...

buffbuds

buffbuds

Right now my favorite line of beers is Dogfish Head, my favorite brew, 120 minute Imperial pale ale. However, being a freak for anything oak aged, I enjoy the brewdog scotch aged stouts. Those are a little on the pricey side ($13 per 12oz),

Favorite scotch, easily Macallan 12. If not 25 or 30...........

TortureKill

TortureKill

Jim Beam on the Rocks,
Tanguaray, Lime, and Tonic.
Bud
Rolling Rock

L

livinglegend

what kind of tequila? Cazadores??
The best tequila i ever had was bought from some dude in mexico. It was homemade and sold in large glass bottles with no label for 25 bucks. He mentioned almonds were used in the making. It tasted like cinnamon, almond tequila. I drank the whole fucking bottle in one sit when i got home. nothing else to drink. just me and the bottle.

i dont think ill ever find another bottle that compares. ever. or, will i ever find that guy again.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I love to drink some Rumonas with a fat blunt of some OG Kush. A Rumona is a Corona Beer mixed with half a shot of Bacardi Limon.

L

Lost

So called "beer" that costs 9.99 a 12 pack is not real beer folks.

Carry on...

:)

Top Bottom