Favorite Breeders?

• Thread starter Denzul
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

if you like podcasts, radio shows, listen to the potcast, from australia. this guy interviews the best breeders in the game. you can hear them talk and respond to questions, and can decide for yourself who you like. skunk va, d.j. short, etc....i think hes on season 3.

Denzul

Denzul

I have never seen such a total opposite response then what I would give lol reeferman was a white supremacist and his gear was def not fire enough to overlook that. Dr greenthimb sold his seed business years ago and his seeds def weren't what they used to be even before the sale. Bodhi grows old people strains now adays and his shit is way over hyped for some reason. Matt riot seeds are fakes imo he just throws seeds in packs and calls em whatever u wanna hear. Really u should look into sin city seeds or dungeons vault genetics. Even thugpug, I also hear jungle boys are gonna be dropping seeds and if that really happens u gotta try to grab em
If jungle boys really drop some I'll remortgage my house to grab some if I have too.

Denzul

Denzul

if you like podcasts, radio shows, listen to the potcast, from australia. this guy interviews the best breeders in the game. you can hear them talk and respond to questions, and can decide for yourself who you like. skunk va, d.j. short, etc....i think hes on season 3.
I'll definetly have to check that out thanks. Love grow podcasts so will be listening to this on my way home today.

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

Huge fan of the Potcast. Heavy Dayze is the best interviewer in the game. You can find really deep information on the Adam Dunn Show, but you have to wade through so much chaos and bad conversation to get at it.

Denzul

Denzul

Huge fan of the Potcast. Heavy Dayze is the best interviewer in the game. You can find really deep information on the Adam Dunn Show, but you have to wade through so much chaos and bad conversation to get at it.
Agreed about adam dunn show. It's a great conversational podcast which I'm a fan of but I also enjoy more direct and topical podcasts when I'm actually trying to learn.

Denzul

Denzul

He's so scatter brained, but he's a true blue ganjaman, and he's occasionally hilarious.
Couldnt agree more. Not the most educational but for the drive into work or to sit around and smoke too it's quite entertaining

bsb

bsb

thunderfudge has some awesome gear, pisces is bomb, seedjunky is bomb, bodhi got some gear (his Chemdog 91 is different), raskel, I am old school..but you can't go wrong with Seed junky, pisces, thunder, raskel,....there is so many out there now....topdawg....emerald mountain.....pop some shit and you tell me....hahaha

Denzul

Denzul

thunderfudge has some awesome gear, pisces is bomb, seedjunky is bomb, bodhi got some gear (his Chemdog 91 is different), raskel, I am old school..but you can't go wrong with Seed junky, pisces, thunder, raskel,....there is so many out there now....topdawg....emerald mountain.....pop some shit and you tell me....hahaha
Hahah appreciate the recommendations. There are so many great options out there now it's hard to keep up. Hence why I dont want to just pop some shit lol. Dont want to waste any more time and money on lower quality genes.

Reactions: bsb
shaganja

shaganja

Hahah appreciate the recommendations. There are so many great options out there now it's hard to keep up. Hence why I dont want to just pop some shit lol. Dont want to waste any more time and money on lower quality genes.
For sure man, when you spend four to six months on a plant, to find out its junk.....? Not cool. Lol

Thailord

Thailord

Preach brother. Made that mistake to many times. Not again.
I've ran too many to count. All the way to SSSC and Seed Bank days. Recently had some good luck with Relentless, The Source, Ocean Coast, and a couple other ones I picked up at events. Have a few solid money plants that test low 20's and a few lower yielding ones that test mid 20's and up consistently. I'm seeking that punch you in the face, hit you up side the head WTF just happened kinda head stash though that I run one or 2 every cycle just for myself and the inner circle.

Denzul

Denzul

I've ran too many to count. All the way to SSSC and Seed Bank days. Recently had some good luck with Relentless, The Source, Ocean Coast, and a couple other ones I picked up at events. Have a few solid money plants that test low 20's and a few lower yielding ones that test mid 20's and up consistently. I'm seeking that punch you in the face, hit you up side the head WTF just happened kinda head stash though that I run one or 2 every cycle just for myself and the inner circle.
Now that is what I am looking for. I'll need to check these out.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Methisto, so you grow autos? Sweet if you can get them from a legitimate source, as far as fast buds there stardog and grapefruit are good, anything from Mdanzig & blackcreek, have not used Crop King USA since James sold the place but they used to be good and now have many autoflowers for sale, i would urge you to try Nirvanas critical or bubblegum autos, budda is ok, but i stick with Methisto.

Latest posts

Top Bottom