Favorite Dispensaries?

• Thread starter amazingkarma
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

amazingkarma

Wondering what are some of your favorite dispensaries are? I have tried a couple including CAM and Delta 9 on S. Broadway. Was very happy with CAM
but want to hear from the experts. So any place else that has great gear. Looking mostly for a sativa.

Thanks for any input
amazingkarma

S

SoCoMMJ

experts? if your an expert_ your growing your own. i for one have not been ina mmc in years :harvest:
So that would make you an expert at growing your own.

I don't think that would make you an expert on MMCs :thinking

A

amazingkarma

So that would make you an expert at growing your own.

I don't think that would make you an expert on MMCs :thinking

experts? if your an expert_ your growing your own. i for one have not been ina mmc in years :harvest:

Hi SoCoMMJ and GhostFace.
I'm small time newbie farmer and once in awhile like to check out what is available and to sample certain strains to see if I would maybe 'run' them. Need sometimes to see things to know things. At least for a newbie like me.:thinking

Peace
amazingkarma

A

amazingkarma

i was fried soco_ but>experts- expert at what..? looking in jars? smoking meds?on this site posting pics/grows?

all my comments are made when fully medicated, i know what i was trying to say but my words/mind dont connect with my fingers to well:mad0229:

GhostFace -
What ya smoking. Bet it's Strong. I'm like a kid in a candy store when I go to shops, which isn't that often. Trying to tighten my "game" by seeing what is out there.

Peace
amazingkarma

putembk

putembk

Wondering what are some of your favorite dispensaries are? I have tried a couple including CAM and Delta 9 on S. Broadway. Was very happy with CAM
but want to hear from the experts. So any place else that has great gear. Looking mostly for a sativa.

Thanks for any input
amazingkarma

My favorite dispensary was CAM, I grow for myself now and haven't been to a dispensary for 2 yrs now. Isn't it nice you as a card holder can experiment on what is best for you. If you don't realize it you post has started a conflict between private enterprise and gov't controlled business. Have fun finding out what is best for you.

A

amazingkarma

My favorite dispensary was CAM, I grow for myself now and haven't been to a dispensary for 2 yrs now. Isn't it nice you as a card holder can experiment on what is best for you. If you don't realize it you post has started a conflict between private enterprise and gov't controlled business. Have fun finding out what is best for you.

putembk;
Thanks for the great advice. Sure wish I could experiment more :thinking If you know what I mean. I find the "whole" industry fascinating. Can only do 1 small tent a year. Finally got my first decent grow done, pretty happy about that.

I enjoy supporting, on a small scale, people and people who run these businesses. What I'm working towards is becoming a better "Farmer" and becoming more self-sufficient in growing. Farming is good for the soul. And your never to old. :boogie:

Rock On
amazingkarma

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

Green Earth Wellness in Colorado Springs. These fellas are 2nd generation growers and they take a lot of pride in their product. We trade samples and I've shared some of my better strains with them. Very nice place. If you getover that way try the Black Pearls.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Try grass Roots health and wellness denver you wont go wrong, good price, awesome meds...

K

kolah

I am in Col Springs. Strawberry Fields on Colorado Ave has excellent strains and plenty to choose from....BUT... I stopped going there because their workers suck. (they are high as kites, sloppy, non-personal, fake and run you in and out like cattle). The one kid acts like he is tweaking away (hyper, teeth gritting, etc). They also try and trick you into signing on with them and then giving your 6 plants grow rights to them. They give you their pre-scripted MMJ forms that already have that box checked off so they can grow all 6 plants. Bogus business practicing, imo.

I like a place called Eagles Nest which is a 1/2 hour outside CS (which is west up Ute Pass going to Woodland Park). Top notch weed and friendly laid back owners and workers. They sell Dr J's hash oil muffins that are super nice.

I'll have to try Green Earth Wellness. Thanks RMB. And I still need to visit Farmer member SOCOMMJ's place too. :)

C

canaguy27

colorado apothecary and wellness, kind love, & verde. that is off the top of my head

W

waywardson

If you are looking for pure sativas you may not have a lot of luck at dispensaries. ACE/Cannabiogen offer some brilliant pure sativas in seed form and do not fear their fems. They are for real breeders, you will not have hermie probs.

altimood

altimood

Try grass Roots health and wellness denver you wont go wrong, good price, awesome meds...

I don't care what people say about you chickenman. You're alright:rock Thanks buddy. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods

P

PoopyCoopy

If you are looking for pure sativas you may not have a lot of luck at dispensaries. ACE/Cannabiogen offer some brilliant pure sativas in seed form and do not fear their fems. They are for real breeders, you will not have hermie probs.

i found one place this summer that had top shelf sativas for just under $200 an oz.

They changed their pricing schemes to reflect time/yield and they shot up $100 an oz. haven't been back since.

K

kolah

I am awaiting Colorado MMJ bars. Full service.

Soon to open: "Kolahs Buds-N-Suds"

Yes folks, Come in and buy your weed over the counter while you order up a brewski, check out the babes and kick back and listen to tunes. Watch the ballgame at the bar while puffing spleefs. Order up a shitload a food too.

J-fly

J-fly

The Cannasuer and Cam. Or any of the Pink House Farms places have good hash.

A

amazingkarma

Green Earth Wellness in Colorado Springs. These fellas are 2nd generation growers and they take a lot of pride in their product. We trade samples and I've shared some of my better strains with them. Very nice place. If you getover that way try the Black Pearls.
Yo rocky thanks for the tip. Trading samples, how cool! Stay cool.
Chickenman; Thanks for advice. Might give them a visit. What did you like, or is it all good.
I am in Col Springs. Strawberry Fields on Colorado Ave has excellent strains and plenty to choose from....BUT... I stopped going there because their workers suck. (they are high as kites, sloppy, non-personal, fake and run you in and out like cattle). The one kid acts like he is tweaking away (hyper, teeth gritting, etc). They also try and trick you into signing on with them and then giving your 6 plants grow rights to them. They give you their pre-scripted MMJ forms that already have that box checked off so they can grow all 6 plants. Bogus business practicing, imo.

I like a place called Eagles Nest which is a 1/2 hour outside CS (which is west up Ute Pass going to Woodland Park). Top notch weed and friendly laid back owners and workers. They sell Dr J's hash oil muffins that are super nice.

I'll have to try Green Earth Wellness. Thanks RMB. And I still need to visit Farmer member SOCOMMJ's place too. :)
kolah; Thanks buddy for telling me what to look for. Those muffins sound good though haven't tried edibles yet.
colorado apothecary and wellness, kind love, & verde. that is off the top of my head
canaguy; Thanks again. I have been to verde and enjoyed talking to chuck.
waywardson; Man, you really know me. Would love to try a good sativa and see if it's for me. Just got done with a Cannabiogen Fem Mix. Real happy for a new guy. Look forward to hearing what you have run. Thanks buddy.
i found one place this summer that had top shelf sativas for just under $200 an oz.

They changed their pricing schemes to reflect time/yield and they shot up $100 an oz. haven't been back since.
PoopyCoopy; Yea kinda sucks them changing to price that much. What was the strain if I may ask?
I am awaiting Colorado MMJ bars. Full service.

Soon to open: "Kolahs Buds-N-Suds"

Yes folks, Come in and buy your weed over the counter while you order up a brewski, check out the babes and kick back and listen to tunes. Watch the ballgame at the bar while puffing spleefs. Order up a shitload a food too.
Kolah; HaHa full service. When you opening up? Do a Bus Tour?
The Cannasuer and Cam. Or any of the Pink House Farms places have good hash.
J-fly; How's it going? Like CAM been there a couple of times. Haven't tried hash. Maybe I should try some.

M

muchacho

A CUT ABOVE..... Fillmore... and other locations, real dank, known that cat way over a decade, thought me some things and help me out when I was down.... big ups Debo....

A

A20Grower

A Cut Above sucks. They're Littleton store was over-priced and their service was horrible. At the other shop they had some coupons for earwax recently, 2 grams for $40, and they stopped taking the coupons after a week or so, despite no expiration date on the ad. The budtender was nice enough to make a deal when I was in, and didn't know why the boss said 'no more coupons'. At least she tried to make it right. Another visit had a manager refuse the coupon after they said they'd honor it on the phone.

If these shops are going to try to get more customers by having coupons and ads, they should honor them.

They also have an 'elite' or 'super-duper top shelf' that was nothing was an average cut of pre-98 and a larfed out cut of 'the white'.

Skip this joint.

The Pink House places have expensive hash done by Selecka Nikka T, which is a high quality bubble where you can get some strain specific smells in the bubble hash. At $35-$40 a gram it's also overpriced imo.

Allgreens has great flowers and awesome extracts.

You can never go wrong with CAM though. $40 cap for members is a little high but they're meds are better than anyone around town.

M

muchacho

^^^^ wow, talking about Littleton store, that's been shot down by the city well over 2 years ago and yes probably was over priced just like the other hundreds of stores 2 plus years ago that were charging 60+ an 1/8... too much bullshit going around these days, still like the home grown, taken care of bud instead of all the mass produced, pm and mite infested WAREHOUSE SWAG... Period... :)
remember this town being flooded with BC bud, think I would compare what we have to BC...

A

A20Grower

^^^^ wow, talking about Littleton store, that's been shot down by the city well over 2 years ago and yes probably was over priced just like the other hundreds of stores 2 plus years ago that were charging 60+ an 1/8... too much bullshit going around these days, still like the home grown, taken care of bud instead of all the mass produced, pm and mite infested WAREHOUSE SWAG... Period... :)
remember this town being flooded with BC bud, think I would compare what we have to BC...
Funny you say that, I was in a shop looking at their $125 ounce special, and my first thought was, 'Holy Cow it's the same beasters I smoked in high school!'

Top Bottom