Favorite Line/family/cut/strain?

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Happy 420 Farmers!

What's your favorite line or family or strain/cut/varietal and why? I know this subject has probably been touched upon a countless number of times, but I'm looking for something new and unique in my life lol.

Say you've played with all the typical OGs, Chems, Kushes and Purples, what else would you recommend trying?

O

oregonmellow

You could try and create your own strain,I just harvested some seeds from a White Widow/ Zues cross and seeds from my Lemon Goddess/Zues cross,going to be interesting,happy growing,Peace.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

You could try and create your own strain,I just harvested some seeds from a White Widow/ Zues cross and seeds from my Lemon Goddess/Zues cross,going to be interesting,happy growing,Peace.
I'm stuck on which direction to go, tho. Love my usual strains, but really crave something new.

william76

william76

Yea,u could make something!or have u tried any the bros grimm gear?theyve a. few from the princess “line”as u put. it,cindy,apollo, etc.nice fruity plants with a good high,76

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Appreciate the recommendation! I always hear about the Bros. Grimm, but never had the chance to get any of their gear. Think it was a bit before my time.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

What else is out there that is worth playing with? Anyone run exotic genetics from like Asian or Africa or anything like that?

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

If you have the patience try some of ACES sativas like Malawi or golden tiger ....never know you may like it I found a male that passes on the Malawi strength and high yield but also passes it pm/mold resistance it really helps the Sour Bubble out in yield and pm resistance should be a beast outdoors this season.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

If you have the patience try some of ACES sativas like Malawi or golden tiger ....never know you may like it I found a male that passes on the Malawi strength and high yield but also passes it pm/mold resistance it really helps the Sour Bubble out in yield and pm resistance should be a beast outdoors this season.
That sounds awesome, man! Always heard about the Malawi's potency, but never had a chance to run it.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

m8 try the borderliner xtreme from amsterdam seeds . not like anything ive had before euphoric stone not up or down just cruisey

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Sour diesel.. I don't know of any company's letting out good examples tho..
At least that's the focus on a lot of my work right now..

Just buy a bunch of seeds from a bunch of places and run them all.. Would be my advice
The Sour D cut my homeboy runs is some real fire shit, I've worked a lot with it in the past. 11 weeker, tho. He is a Sour D fanatic/Die-Hard. He works at a massive op and it has been their #1 cut for the last 2-3 years and they have access to some pretty exclusive cuts, so that's sayin a lot.

Shamus

Shamus

The Sour D cut my homeboy runs is some real fire shit, I've worked a lot with it in the past. 11 weeker, tho. He is a Sour D fanatic/Die-Hard. He works at a massive op and it has been their #1 cut for the last 2-3 years and they have access to some pretty exclusive cuts, so that's sayin a lot.
cuz sour D is the shit.. i have the Asshole Joe's sowahs on its way shortly :)
super geeked about it.. its super vigorous

juniper

juniper

Second vote on the Bros. Grimm family, fast flowering jack-of-all-trades sativas that are NOTHING like any of your "usual" chems/OG's/kushes/purples.

If you can find an Apollo or Cindy cut you're pretty much guaranteed to like it. And they're all done by 8 weeks.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Second vote on the Bros. Grimm family, fast flowering jack-of-all-trades sativas that are NOTHING like any of your "usual" chems/OG's/kushes/purples.

If you can find an Apollo or Cindy cut you're pretty much guaranteed to like it. And they're all done by 8 weeks.
Wtf?!?! 8 weeks sativa doms? You sir have sparked my interest with that post. Who has Bros Grimm gear these days?

juniper

juniper

Wtf?!?! 8 weeks sativa doms? You sir have sparked my interest with that post. Who has Bros Grimm gear these days?

TGA has tons of Bros. Grimm gear. Lots of Apollo 13 hybrids, and a couple backcrosses. His Space Dude male is half C99, so every strain of his has a dose of Grimm blood in it. Bodhi released some Apollo 13 F4's but those are sold out. Keep your eyes peeled, maybe more on the way?

My Apollo 13 mother. Would you believe this wispy sativa dominant plant is done in under 7 weeks?
IMG 07161 IMG 07171
The finished buds smell like cheesy fruit flowers and absolutely reeks. In flower it just has a nice floral smell, not like MJ at all. Not a big yielder but you can't expect to have everything. Just almost everything.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Check out snow high seeds if your looking for unique strains he has the most unique rare genetics I've seen posted by any other breeder, in terms of sativas at least. TGA is bunko in my opinion due to the fact Cindy dominates all his crosses, everything tastes like Cindy or jilly, and is only good when concentrated, flowers are tasty, medicinally their useless

Top Bottom