Favorite Line/family/cut/strain?

• Thread starter MushinNoShin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

Check out snow high seeds if your looking for unique strains he has the most unique rare genetics I've seen posted by any other breeder, in terms of sativas at least. TGA is bunko in my opinion due to the fact Cindy dominates all his crosses, everything tastes like Cindy or jilly, and is only good when concentrated, flowers are tasty, medicinally their useless

juniper

juniper

I'm not a shill for TGA genetics but I've only seen dank come outta his beans. "Medicinally useless" and "bunko" can't say I agree with you. What are you referring to? That it isn't as strong as other breeders? Some of the Cindy/Apollo family dominant stuff doesn't have the raw potency as some of the OG/Chem cuts, I'll admit that, but I think the taste, structure, and flower time are better. I have noticed that a unifying feature of Cindy/Apollo genetics seems to be a fruity terpene profile.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Have at least 12-15 of them I have yet to run :)
Did he send u Canis Azul or crap? The Canis Azul is Blueberry x og kush and crap is chocolate disel x I forgot. Lol. But I was just given some gorilla glue x tardawg so after my hammerhead testers it's those. If u have some interest in pheno hunting I've got some green point stuff I'd love to get through. Maybe it's time to go back to our pm. Lol. If u have any interest let me know.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Check out snow high seeds if your looking for unique strains he has the most unique rare genetics I've seen posted by any other breeder, in terms of sativas at least. TGA is bunko in my opinion due to the fact Cindy dominates all his crosses, everything tastes like Cindy or jilly, and is only good when concentrated, flowers are tasty, medicinally their useless
Snow high is actually the creator of tardawg. He has a really interesting thread on it. Crossed to gorilla glue it should be a killer.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Did he send u Canis Azul or crap? The Canis Azul is Blueberry x og kush and crap is chocolate disel x I forgot. Lol. But I was just given some gorilla glue x tardawg so after my hammerhead testers it's those. If u have some interest in pheno hunting I've got some green point stuff I'd love to get through. Maybe it's time to go back to our pm. Lol. If u have any interest let me know.
I didn't get the Canis Azuls or the Craps, got mine about a year and a half to 2 years ago. Will do, broski! Just got the wisdom teeth taken out after putting it off for years :(

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I have some Bro Grim Rosetta Stone in flower now. I collected some pollen in case f2 will be needed or to use in the future... I have had really good luck with a TGA Querkle Male I found 4 years ago. I have used him to make many seeds. My purple Frostbyte ,WD , GDP, GG#4. Keepers have been found in all. There was a reason I kept that male :).. I have tried a few of TGA gear no keeper females where found in what I tried. Right now my fav are Sour Dubble, OGM, SFV, WD, wifi #43 and TErV2. I need 1 more keeper I wont need to pop so many diff Cultivars at the same time. Too much work.

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

The best strain I ever grew was Dr. Chronic's MP5K. Its a cross between AK-47 and Afghani. I will say I had spent quite a lot of money with this guy on seed orders and ordered a $26 pack of Mandala Hashberry seeds which I never got. When I inquired about my order he fired on me accusing me of trying to rip him off. I paid for and never got my seeds so I will never buy from him again. This is not personal its just business.....

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

I have some Bro Grim Rosetta Stone in flower now. I collected some pollen in case f2 will be needed or to use in the future... I have had really good luck with a TGA Querkle Male I found 4 years ago. I have used him to make many seeds. My purple Frostbyte ,WD , GDP, GG#4. Keepers have been found in all. There was a reason I kept that male :).. I have tried a few of TGA gear no keeper females where found in what I tried. Right now my fav are Sour Dubble, OGM, SFV, WD, wifi #43 and TErV2. I need 1 more keeper I wont need to pop so many diff Cultivars at the same time. Too much work.
Omg, I hear that! I know I should monocrop, I really should, but I'm straight addicted to genetics, lol.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

The best strain I ever grew was Dr. Chronic's MP5K. Its a cross between AK-47 and Afghani. I will say I had spent quite a lot of money with this guy on seed orders and ordered a $26 pack of Mandala Hashberry seeds which I never got. When I inquired about my order he fired on me accusing me of trying to rip him off. I paid for and never got my seeds so I will never buy from him again. This is not personal its just business.....
Damn, sorry to hear about that, bro. Fk that guy! Some people just dont have any capacity for business.

Calixylon

Calixylon

God damn I feel like people need to realize that this is the internet and everyone in entiteled, headstrong, dicks that give their "opinion" just cause I called TGA bunk gear that's my perogative, do I think almost all his gear is dominated by that fruity Apollo/Cindy cross yea, do those strains not work medicinally for me yes. Almost all TGA gear has a terpene profile or whatever that dosent do it for me, is that more politically correct?

Does it all mKe killer flavorful concentrates that reak of fruit yea, do the flowers medicate me or most people with a tolerance absolutely not, unless it's concentrates. Why you think TGA only smoke hash. Cuz even with all his elite moms the flowers don't touch his tolerance. I have a legit reason I don't like his gear, and it's not the normal crap everyone talks about because apparently a lot of his gear dosent know if it's male or female, probly due to that heavy Cindy fruity sativa genes in all his gear. At least I'm not jumping on that bandwagon, why? Because all the TGA gear I grew was good, stable, fruity as shit obviously, frosty as fuck with lots of clear domes, but It never ever fucking satisfies any pain unless I'm dabbing on top of dabs even then i only smoke it for flavor not medicine.

As for hammerhead I enjoyed you Purple Frostbyte, honestly my favorite plant was the Querkle leaner, it had just enough of that grape to be fruity on the backside, but not be "sweet". Clearly that Querkle stud you found has got good seed

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I don't see any post that would have offended you ? There wasn't anything in my post. Not understanding the Hostility... You said it was bunk others are entitled to there opinion on it as well. So again don't understand the negativity in your post?

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Pain will do that to a person. We all have our bad days.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Would you happen to have any info on Unknown Prophets GG#4? Tips, tricks, history? Yours looks amazing btw, really amazing.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
I have never grown UP gg#4 s1 .. I wouldn't think there's any diff then mine. We both have the same clone and the same pollen.

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Some strains tga have were bred for flavor and he admits that and i believe Sub hardly smokes because he is sick and can't be around smoke and says but he will hit the hash pipe here and there and he's an old school dude prob looking to breed strains that get you more high and tasty than the stoney hash flavored indica types
I don't know if it is at all related or connected, but a lot of my buddies who have been dabbing for a while all have health problems. One of them is only like 28 and has heart and lung problems, one of those cats who doctors say will die, but somehow makes it year after year, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom