Favorite Micron?

• Thread starter gooey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gooey

Hey fellow farmers, just curious what screens peoples favorite smoke is coming from...i have been making hash alot this past year, finally getting to know what i like seems like 73 micron is consistenly the best fmcd...i make hash with a 4 or 8 bag kit by hand...any thoughts are great...peace n puffs

M

Monkeymonk840

I like the 45, and the 90, I roll the 45 and do it to half the 90, I like my 110 too but of all the 45 is my fav. I use the 8 bag all mesh love them. I paid 125 delivered and got a lifetime warranty. Ps I'm no spammer, I'm a middle aged hippie who owns a business and grows herb, been for 16 years successfully. And I experiment a lot. And am very open to change. That's why I've lasted. Ps I want to b a reg farmer how do I do it? I post a lot but a lot of people on here are a bit jaded, been bashed by posting at times? That's pretty gay, it's too bad so many are angry growers, pps happy growers produce better herb, than greedy, angry, jaded ones. Peace

G

gooey

thanks for the reply amigo...enjoy your hash...thanks for the thought on the all mesh bags as well...peace n puffs

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

it depends on the strain. gland size changes and thus so does grade.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I prefer the 90 - though the 73 is damn good too

honestly though you can get a 3 bag kit - 160 for your work bag - 110 for food grade and get great smoke from a 45

Blaze

Blaze

A 90 with a 120 above it. Those are the two bag I ALWAYS use.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Yeah I loved the 70 and 120.
When I last had my bubblebags there wasn't a 90 available so I'm excited as well.
I think i will keep all of my strains seperate this time. I used to throw it all in together.
I have Jack Herer, Northernlights and nl#5/haze from sensi and Sensi Star.

Anyone have any strains in particular stands out for making waterhash???

Next on my list is Super lemon haze and Vanilla Kush.

This site is great.

Thankyou

I

Inter-Tribal

I use the 8 bag and the 90 and 73 are the full melt. The 45 and 120 are good bubble. Bubble hash is the shit!

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

I def smoke the 90 the most. But I do like the 73 also and the 45. I check them out with the scope and they all look amazing, but the 90 is perfect for kushes or larger tric heads. If you haven't grabbed one of these little scopes and looked at some fine hash your are missing some cool stuff.

Top Bottom