Favorite Od Strain

• Thread starter MiMadman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MiMadman

MiMadman

Thought id see what everyone s favorite outdoor strains are.....best yield, potency etc...slap pics up if u have them.

MiMadman

MiMadman

Sounds yummy....wonder what finished product was like for flavor. Ive grown both ghash and the white. Both r good. And the white xs well with anything it seems...find em. Thx for info..

sonoragold

sonoragold

Since it's old strains,,my favorite is some killer afghan x skunk seeds I was gifted from classic seeds..definitely old school..no pics but I am growing some this year,,

sonoragold

sonoragold

These are for outdoor,,I start very early as they are from seed,,think I have 5 going,,best one I'll clone..they get absolutely huge and yield is insane. Their not very old yet but I'll post a pic for you,,also have sour strawberry kush and Panama reds and a few pck x Malawi and a very special clone only of DUB..

sonoragold

sonoragold

20170221 123346
20170221 123442

MiMadman

MiMadman

Looking good SG....going to use thm as mothers? Whats the Dub? Whats history of of killer ghani x skunk? That strawberry kush looks like some indica...love those webbed leaves.

B frigid. ...white x super skunk is ur favorite od ? Can u tell us about it pls. Your experience, yield, flavors,phenos, potency? Any pics u could share?

below frigid

below frigid

Looking good SG....going to use thm as mothers? Whats the Dub? Whats history of of killer ghani x skunk? That strawberry kush looks like some indica...love those webbed leaves.

B frigid. ...white x super skunk is ur favorite od ? Can u tell us about it pls. Your experience, yield, flavors,phenos, potency? Any pics u could share?
WSK is a huge yielder outside. Whats nice about her is she can support herself until close to the end. She grows big gorgeous buds covered with crystal outdoors in very hot conditions. She has above average potency. Very easy to grow and very homogenous. not much variation. Only draw back is she can mold a little do to the large bud size. If you can find seeds of this strain let me know, Raskal has not made any WSK or Wi-Fi in quite some time that I know of. Most of my crew liked it better than the Wi-Fi.

S

Shamanfarmer

Blue magoo has treated me pretty will outdoors. It's exceptional if the weather allows it to finish properly, and it's still above average even if it has to come down 2-3 weeks early.

MiMadman

MiMadman

Cant say as ive ever heard of blue magoo...what part of country u from? Thx for sharing

S

Shamanfarmer

Cant say as ive ever heard of blue magoo...what part of country u from? Thx for sharing

I'm in Oregon. Blue Magoo is an old school oregon strain dating back to the mid 90s. It came from a DJ Shorts Blueberry mother pollinated by a Williams Wonder male.
Super tight, resinous and extremely stinky buds.
I've found anything with blue berry genetics to be exceptional, but blue magoo is especially nice.

Top Bottom