Favorite strains 2019

• Thread starter TerriR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerriR

TerriR

Don’t see a recent update for favorite strains and I know there’s a lot of news on this topic...so give us your report! What’s good? What’s f*icking awesome? What isn’t worth the effort?

roach

roach

Only grown one strain from seeds this year, and it was C99 by brothers grimm, so I guess that is my favorite.

Will know after running the clones a few times if any of them will be good enough to be part of my motherplant selection :)

Next grow will be Cherry Cookie F3Bx1 from Relentless, hopefully that will be a new favorite

TerriR

TerriR

Only grown one strain from seeds this year, and it was C99 by brothers grimm, so I guess that is my favorite.

Will know after running the clones a few times if any of them will be good enough to be part of my motherplant selection :)

Next grow will be Cherry Cookie F3Bx1 from Relentless, hopefully that will be a new favorite
pS....cherry cookie f3bx1 on sale today 🤫

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Dominion Seed Company

Local Skunk
Dominion Skunk
Granny Skunk. All fire. Probably like the Local best, Dominion Skunk is #2, and Granny #3, but all 3 are plenty potent. Plants were very consistent, but there were standouts.
Nature Farm Genetics.. Weasel Skunk.. Very sneaky shit here. Is very smooth, not a lot of heavy pungent smell, reeks in flower though, and creeps like a MoFo. Eye Peeler.
I gave a buddy a pack, and the mice ate all but 3 seeds, and he got 1 female, and 2 males. If this female is any indication, the plant has great potential, and is very potent. This 1 plant was potent, and if you went through about 15-20 more females you would find a keeper Im sure. Many would keep this one, but will be culled.

Also have Dynasty Genetics Super Silver Cough......Colorado Cough ( NL5 x Haze #17 ) x Mr Nice SSH F3, on the way, but is still vegging.

Swami Organic Seeds Blue Orca Haze. We found a killer keeper pheno of this last year, and have been running clones ever since. This stuff is as potent as the Dominion gear, or anything else going around, but is not as consistent. We went through 30 BOH females to find this one. The BOH has way more variation, but does produce plants that are resin factories.

Another still in veg is the Nature Farm Shiva Skunk.. 89 NL5 x Sk18. So far it is a nice fast growing plant, of medium size, considering its mostly Indica.

The Dominion is very slow growing, but flowers really fast. We found some that are done in 52 days under 1000w Hortilux HPS.

London bud

London bud

Blue Dream will forever have a special place in my heart.
Just smoked some dream weaver bred from blue dream, dunno if u tried? its just as aromatic, not quite as berry but a super tasty smoke.

personally I've been smoking Italian ice this week and am very impressed.
I've not tasted forbidden fruit so can't comment but I can taste the gelato in it. It's beautiful. Haven't grown it myself but for a smoke, 10/10

Last edited:
MDGrnthum68

MDGrnthum68

Lsd og! I've been shake trim mix from a guy I know.....been making bomb edibles and hash with the stuff. Even after a 3rd and 4th wash I still cannot agitate the trichomes enough to knock them off there's just so many LOL seems like an endless supply that's why this became one of my new favorite strains. Don't make it a short story I've gotten quite a bit from the guy over a time and been praying I will come across some seeds and finally the other day I came across two........ happy day it was LOL...... I was so damn happy I came screaming out of the room.... f*** yeah! Wife and son looking at me like what the hell is going on????

Top Bottom