Favorite strains 2019

• Thread starter TerriR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Have to revise my likes on the Dominion gear.

The Granny is as potent as any of it, and is a total resin factory. All of them have keeper phenos though. We went through another 8 females, and found an astounding keeper. Tastes like hash, and reeks of flowers, and honeysuckle.
Lung Buster. You cough your brains out every hit. Not safe to drive a car, and smoke, and can cause temporary headrush, and loss of vision. Snot coming out your nose and shit. Eyes watering. Also total munchies, and huge creeper.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Have to revise my likes on the Dominion gear.

The Granny is as potent as any of it, and is a total resin factory. All of them have keeper phenos though. We went through another 8 females, and found an astounding keeper. Tastes like hash, and reeks of flowers, and honeysuckle.
Lung Buster. You cough your brains out every hit. Not safe to drive a car, and smoke, and can cause temporary headrush, and loss of vision. Snot coming out your nose and shit. Eyes watering. Also total munchies, and huge creeper.

That sounds awful!

I better order some.

shaganja

shaganja

Lsd og! I've been shake trim mix from a guy I know.....been making bomb edibles and hash with the stuff. Even after a 3rd and 4th wash I still cannot agitate the trichomes enough to knock them off there's just so many LOL seems like an endless supply that's why this became one of my new favorite strains. Don't make it a short story I've gotten quite a bit from the guy over a time and been praying I will come across some seeds and finally the other day I came across two........ happy day it was LOL...... I was so damn happy I came screaming out of the room.... f*** yeah! Wife and son looking at me like what the hell is going on????
yes! i feel like we get so excited about farming, that ppl around us think were crazy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom