Favorite supplemental lighting?

• Thread starter Rdub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rdub

Rdub

Hey everyone! I’m curious as to what if any supplemental lighting you guys are using in your grow tents? Specifically leds that aren’t crappy Chinese fire hazards. I’m currently running a solar storm 1100 in my 5x5 and loving it. Middle part of my tent is getting hit with about 950 ppfd but my outer edges are only getting about 500. I’m midway through flower and would like to increase the ppfd on edges. Looking for suggestions on lights to get me 120-200 more watts from the wall. Either in 4 small light or 2 longer bar light configuration. I really like the kind led 4ft strip lights but the macro version is out of stock and has been for quite some time. What are your favorites?

420baby

420baby

Hey everyone! I’m curious as to what if any supplemental lighting you guys are using in your grow tents? Specifically leds that aren’t crappy Chinese fire hazards. I’m currently running a solar storm 1100 in my 5x5 and loving it. Middle part of my tent is getting hit with about 950 ppfd but my outer edges are only getting about 500. I’m midway through flower and would like to increase the ppfd on edges. Looking for suggestions on lights to get me 120-200 more watts from the wall. Either in 4 small light or 2 longer bar light configuration. I really like the kind led 4ft strip lights but the macro version is out of stock and has been for quite some time. What are your favorites?
I would like to go with two rectangle bars like Kind bar. Or using small COB LED at the corner.

Top Bottom