Favorite Tea Recipes For Veg And Bloom

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

If I'm not mistaken Caps bennies are 3 biological innoculant products that make up the OG bioware line? Not to well versed in information concerning it but it sounds similair to great white or roots organisms XL. In other words they kind of save you the work of brewing a compost tea or help you to apply certain fungi spores that would otherwise be hard to do with a tea.

I hear powdered innoculants are best used by dusting the rootball with them when one transplants.

I'm personally not sold on powdered innoculants but many swear by them.

Irietime

Irietime

What are the benefits of adding alfalfa meal ewc tea?? Also what additives besides guanos would be good for a bloom tea?? Thank you in advance.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Prob best to be using these regardless if you think you need to or not, More of a preventative and honestly ive spent LOTS of money into these products and can sya they are worth every penny. I really enjoy using the foliar packs, they are my best friend, I have microgreens i sell to restaurants and they ADORE caps bennies!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
You are just full of various techniques. I love it!
I'm glad to be able to pass on a little of what I have experienced in the many years of growing some of the cheap technique Are far better than spending money on something that has been derived or made from something you can easily get your hands on plus that's how I was brought up having a grandfather, father my mother and older sister are all horticulturist like myself I really thank my grandfather for all his wisdom .

Irietime

Irietime

I'm glad to be able to pass on a little of what I have experienced in the many years of growing some of the cheap technique Are far better than spending money on something that has been derived or made from something you can easily get your hands on plus that's how I was brought up having a grandfather, father my mother and older sister are all horticulturist like myself I really thank my grandfather for all his wisdom .
Pretty sure I got the plant bug from my mom, also a horticulturist. Right on, big ups to you @One drop keeping it natural!!

Irietime

Irietime

I also picked up some general organic bio root enhancer. When I pulled the male out of the pot today I was surprised at how little the roots had filled out the pot. How long into flower can I use root enhancer or is it best during veg??

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I also picked up some general organic bio root enhancer. When I pulled the male out of the pot today I was surprised at how little the roots had filled out the pot. How long into flower can I use root enhancer or is it best during veg??
In veg stage I would have a guess you want a good root system set up before you hang fruit on it . Just my thoughts sorry for the late reply .

Hpo777

Hpo777

Hey guys! Old post I know! But remember molasses feeds bacteria, and basically is junk food for bacteria, it can cause th3m to over populate and feed on all the o2 and you'll be left with only a bacteria tea. Which is okay as long as you can monitor the tea with a microscope and have a grasp on soil biology. This isn't the case for most though. A good veg tea is
1/4 cup worm castings
1 tsp kelp meal
2mil fish hydroslate

Brew 16 to 18 hours no longer than 24 and you'll have an amazing complex tea! Also swap out the kelp for Alf meal every other feed.

Bloom tea

1/4 cup worm castings
2 tsp kelp meal
1/4 tsp soft rock phosphate(or you can use high p guano, fish bone meal same ratio)

Brew 24 to 48 hours(*all teas should be used within 4 hours*)

Info provided above is from personal experience along with research and a soil biologist I highly respect! Any questions or concerns let me know! Microbes are my jam:)

All recipes are by the gallon so adjust according

lemons

lemons

Dragonfly earth medicine radiant green makes better tea than any recipe I’ve ever followed

Latest posts

Top Bottom