Favorite TV show when High?!?!

• Thread starter Producer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GeorgeKush

Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia is fucking hilarious!!!!!

if u havent seen it u gotta check it out

Anyone else agree with me???
:banana1sv6::icon_animal26:

peace
edit:
also need to mention
Breaking Bad and
Sons of Anarchy

I love it too, nice show!

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

sports! especially this time of year... playoff baseball and football since thursday...

new dexter starts tonight

and since nobody else said it yet, boardwalk empire! gangster shit... i doubted buschimi at first, but he works that shit

whoever it was that recomended tim and eric, i hate you... not really but really

and obviously, the boondocks! charlie murphy is the craziest white boy you ever seen

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

I am surprised no one mentioned Entourage! I fucking love that show!! most of mine have been mentioned but ill recap for shits and giggles:

always sunny
Californication
Breaking Bad
weeds (even though it is getting cheesy!)
Louie
Family Guy

P

Producer

I mentioned Boardwalk empire! lol. I did i did.
And omg! I missed the new Dexter!!
Im gonna have to download it now.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

The Botany of Desire, (PBS), The Universe, Nature, The Blue Planet, The Age of the Dinosaur etc.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Best t.v. for me anytime is no t.v. .I cant stand u.s. programming . lol.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Spooks (Harry rocks!), Underbelly, (tehem Aussies and Kiwis b baddazz), Caprica, Starship Universe, Deadwood, Rome ! and II, the Tudors, (for awhile), The Borgias (same), Prime Suspect

P

Producer

Oh ya...i've been meaning to look into Tudors as well.
Dexter was good!! Anybody watch the season premiere of dexter!?

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Dexter was good!! Anybody watch the season premiere of dexter!?

im scared its starting to go the way of entourage, rushing the plot to get to those intimate moments with the star. there were a few moments where i noticed this. most notably, dexter is supposed to be somewhat normal, now hes a mma champ? like the football star in good enough shape to react to him with the syringe, but dexter can choke him out without any trouble. ever watch mma? its HARD to get someone into a choke position when youre a brazillian ju jitsu blackbelt... just seems like the writers know they made it, theyre guaranteed their money now so they can sit back and let the interns crank out the plotlines

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Good call, Dz1Pnk. Even the best of shows lose some of their dazzle w/ time- ie Lost and the Sopranos were ready to go towards the end. 24 Hours became a joke. When the lead actor is also the producer, ie Michael Hall, or the show that Holly Hunter, (gag me w/ a shovel) was in, the scriptwriters can get shoved around and the product suffers unless you're into self-absorbed stars who have found their vehicle and have the clout to run the show. Roseanne was a fringing terror on the set. She would cruise around the set in her custom wheelchair and bitch about everything and terrorize everyone that counted on her for their income. (not me, BTW) look at the union goons! who's that?! Where are my goddam peanut M&Ms? Do we need a new company for craft services? Where's my fucking latte! what a bitch.

Anyone say Damages yet?

audius

audius

i wouldnt have even known about this if my kids hadnt turned me on to this nonsence. squidbillys on cartoon network adult swim. i had a link of there weed growing episode but i cant get it to work. pretty funny stuff.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

did they have party liquors in your episode thingamagigger? that show is as political as cnn...

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Arrested Development

The Office

Breaking Bad

J

jetcat

starting to find love for series'
united states of tara
breaking bad
sons of anarchy
east bound and down

then of course
seinfeld
enturauge
curb your enthousiasm
new adventures of old christine
family guy
american dad
tmz
the best part is all of these are on network tv!!!!

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Oldies- excellent smoking entertainment

PeeWee's Playhouse
Ren and Stimpy
Mr Bill
The Super Dave Osborne Show
Ali G Show

Latest posts

Top Bottom