FBI director questioned about marijuana

• Thread starter hbstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Muddy Paws

I like how the FBI director said MJ was a Gateway drug and it was clarified that Alcohol was more likely the first "drug" that most hard drug abusers were exposed to...that's been my POV for some while!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
That FBI director is just a tool and had no leg to stand on

G

ganjatarian

I love that at the end where he says "the gateway theory isn't gonna work"

Ive been saying that for years. I started off with a nice lil addiction to sugar as a kid, then caffein in highschool...then into my dads booze which was readily available ...... need I say more?

G

R

ReelBusy1

I love that at the end where he says "the gateway theory isn't gonna work"

Ive been saying that for years. I started off with a nice lil addiction to sugar as a kid, then caffein in highschool...then into my dads booze which was readily available ...... need I say more?

G

Spinning is the first gateway drug.
We need to stop little children from spinning until they get dizzy.

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Spinning is the first gateway drug.
We need to stop little children from spinning until they get dizzy.

True that, lol anyone who has kids know it! That and tickling and holding them upside down for a couple of seconds, it will get them crazy high!

R

ReelBusy1

True that, lol anyone who has kids know it! That and tickling and holding them upside down for a couple of seconds, it will get them crazy high!

spin them and when its over they beg to do it again.

B

Beeronymous

How about office chairs,Hmm? Maybe we should circle a petition to get office chairs banned from public use so noone can get dizzy from those either...:evilgrin0013:

Top Bottom