Federal Decriminalization

• Thread starter Bean_Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bean_Boy

Bean_Boy

Just curious what everyone's thoughts are on Federal decriminalization? I've noticed in some other countries that are legal, specific strains have been mentioned to help track down "unlawful" growers. There have also been heavy interests from George Soros, and giant corporations. Soros even claimed the legalization effort would fizzle without him/people like him (Or something to that effect).

Thoughts?

Anthem

Anthem

Just curious what everyone's thoughts are on Federal decriminalization? I've noticed in some other countries that are legal, specific strains have been mentioned to help track down "unlawful" growers. There have also been heavy interests from George Soros, and giant corporations. Soros even claimed the legalization effort would fizzle without him/people like him (Or something to that effect).

Thoughts?
I am a bit worried about the stuff going legal. If the senate flips all bets are off and it will be interesting to see how fast and how good big corporations can get at growing it.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
The MORE act will never pass the senate because the corporations want cannabis as a schedule 2, not removed entirely.

As a schedule 2 drug it would be regulated by the FDA like other pharmaceuticals and completely out of reach of the small mom and pop growers or anyone without a boat load of cash.

nedflanderz

nedflanderz

It's great that it will help straighten out some of the legal hoopty-doo that allows rec. weed to exist. But it's totally stacked against the small guys. We should all be able to grow the plants that were already put here on this earth for us to tend to.

Bean_Boy

Bean_Boy

The MORE act will never pass the senate because the corporations want cannabis as a schedule 2, not removed entirely.

As a schedule 2 drug it would be regulated by the FDA like other pharmaceuticals and completely out of reach of the small mom and pop growers or anyone without a boat load of cash.
Schedule 2 makes sense when you put it like that.

I had trouble finding info on making growing even more illegal etc?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Here's an issue and no one comes together for it! Yay!!

All of us on these grow sites could come together with our money and start our own thing....oh, god, did i just say that people could come together and create something? Could they get along to make it happen? Will they sell out somehow? Fuck there phd scientist's!!! do they have enough common sense to get shit done?

The future is corporate cannabis...pussy rappers diggin in tryin to make a grip...jayz you are a pathetic ass piece of shite! Now he wants to sell you his line up of erb... are you gonna buy it? I wouldnt if it was the only way to get high...Ill fuxkin quit before i sell my pocket out to some fake ass wanna be gangster rapper...gtfo!

Mike tyson! Fuck me, keep your erb...i got better erb in the folds of my couch!! Im sick

And the rest of these hollywood/music industry fake ass pices of shite, FUCK YOU!!!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here's an issue and no one comes together for it! Yay!!

All of us on these grow sites could come together with our money and start our own thing....oh, god, did i just say that people could come together and create something? Could they get along to make it happen? Will they sell out somehow? Fuck there phd scientist's!!! do they have enough common sense to get shit done?

The future is corporate cannabis...pussy rappers diggin in tryin to make a grip...jayz you are a pathetic ass piece of shite! Now he wants to sell you his line up of erb... are you gonna buy it? I wouldnt if it was the only way to get high...Ill fuxkin quit before i sell my pocket out to some fake ass wanna be gangster rapper...gtfo!

Mike tyson! Fuck me, keep your erb...i got better erb in the folds of my couch!! Im sick

And the rest of these hollywood/music industry fake ass pices of shite, FUCK YOU!!!

i wasnt here back then but Michigan folks got their own petitions signed and voted on the medical marijuana bill that was created from popular demand. The caregiver/ home medical grower system was awesome. But the state got no tax money. Medical goes away pretty much for greedy rec retail industry.

Blame money. Capatilism. Politics.

SSgrower

SSgrower

This will be worth watching to see how Georgia & America turn out, Canada did it right, showed us up.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
This will be worth watching to see how Georgia & America turn out, Canada did it right, showed us up.
Don't kid yourself...its only faux legal up here. You can only legally grow pot from seeds bought from the government stores. You can legally buy it put it in your glove compartment to take it home and be busted for illegally having it within reach of the driver soon as you drive away. You can only but pot from the government after they put their friends with money in charge of growing it.
I have a real issue buying pot off the same Aholes that used to bust us for smoking it. Now they say Relax,mellow, unwind, enhance FK them $12 -$17 per gram It just pisses me off. I'll smoke oak leaves before I buy from them.

JJS009

JJS009

It’s gonna be a giant cluster fuck imo, by the time they get done taxing the hell out of it, making us buy tax stamps for every plant and the rest of the bullshit they can conjure up in their piss ant brains. the “black market” will still be alive and well, in Michigan the tax is 6% sales tax + 10% pot tax, now add the feds BS to it.

it’s all about the government getting their “fair share” which means find every way they can to screw the little guy.

If anyone can name one thing the government has gotten their fingers in that isn’t a giant cluster I will retract this post.

growsince79

growsince79

It will pass as soon as Mitch McConnell and Joe Biden figure out how to make their families rich off it. First they need to produce sterile autoflowers or photos that only produce garbage when bred. Save your good genetics and say no to autos.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I'm just a bit pissed because of who the gov allowed to grow, distribute and profit off pot. Ex cops , polititions & friends. Even while it was still illegal and they were building their stores to sell pot, internal advertising of the product saying Mellow, Relax, Enhance they where arresting and charging people for having possession of illegal substance because they had not yet dotted all their I's & crossed their T's on something that should never been illegal in the first place. These government Fks want control over every part of our lives and if someone figured out how to get high off Oak leaves the gov would ban or try to eradicate them from OUR countries. oops time for my meds...serenity now serenity now.

growsince79

growsince79

I'm just a bit pissed because of who the gov allowed to grow, distribute and profit off pot. Ex cops , polititions & friends. Even while it was still illegal and they were building their stores to sell pot, internal advertising of the product saying Mellow, Relax, Enhance they where arresting and charging people for having possession of illegal substance because they had not yet dotted all their I's & crossed their T's on something that should never been illegal in the first place. These government Fks want control over every part of our lives and if someone figured out how to get high off Oak leaves the gov would ban or try to eradicate them from OUR countries. oops time for my meds...serenity now serenity now.
Imagine how much different things would be today if the international war on weed never happened. Today's strains wouldn't even exist, and most people wouldn't bother to grow their own. Why would they if they can buy a pound of thai for $10.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Imagine how much different things would be today if the international war on weed never happened. Today's strains wouldn't even exist, and most people wouldn't bother to grow their own. Why would they if they can buy a pound of thai for $10.

sure they would. It was cultivated for 1000’s of years just for the plant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom