Federation Seeds ISSxBC Kush

• Thread starter Trillion
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trillion

Flowered almost 13 weeks, flushed for 4.
Possessed a very strong mango/papya aroma that has disappeared after a long cure leaving an aged wood smell and taste with maple syrup undertones; nice but not my favorite.
The high is what this girl is all about super long lasting 3 hours at a minimum leaves lighter tokers in fits of giggles but without paranoia and a single joint can more than satisfy a group of 4 chronic smokers. A friend from brazil took a single hit from a makeshift gravity bong and was grasping at the walls just to keep his balance for about 5 minutes after and started stumbling around like a drunkard after that. Pressure is felt in forehead and eyes, colours and music are greatly enhanced but i was slightly too centered to feel anything in the way of creativity. Not very motivational for a sativa but good for playing on the xbox and just having a laugh with friends, relaxing but definately not a before bed smoke. Creeps up on you, my girlfriend often asks for another spliff before we even finish the one we're smoking and then half an hour later there will still be a third of the spliff left!
I think if i had harvested at 11 weeks the tropical smell would've stuck with her aswell as amplifying her cerberal effects.
Plant yielded around 35g dry in a room with 3 others grown with H&G nutes in soil under 250 watts of hps
View attachment 53678

Oh there's nothing wrong with my camera btw, and this pic was not edited,
one of the budlets forming the (very large) main cola just went insane with resin production, it had a similar taste to the other buds but had a hashy floral taste aswell that i associate with white widow and a more potent indica high, i prefered the other buds.
I have no idea why this happened, I know that federation's ISS was BX'd using widow as the intial outcross, beyond that i have no idea why only one bud mutated.
White bud
View attachment 53679
Comparison shot
View attachment 53680

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
White Widow eh? I was told the USS was back crossed with a grapefruit. And my ISS does have a very citrusy/grapefruity smell. Mine only takes 10 weeks tops although when I crossed it with my Sour D male it bumped up the offspring ta 12 weeks.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry I ment ta type ISS lol not USS

T

Trillion

White Widow eh? I was told the USS was back crossed with a grapefruit. And my ISS does have a very citrusy/grapefruity smell. Mine only takes 10 weeks tops although when I crossed it with my Sour D male it bumped up the offspring ta 12 weeks.

just had a look on google and apparently:
Feds ISS = Sweet skunk (Grapefruit x Big skunk) x (White widow x skunk#1)

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanx for clearing that up Trillion I ddnt know that, kinda neat since I'm not much of a WW fan lol

W

waverunner_21

hmmm, that looks very tasty trillion, whats up with the freakish lookin part on the first shot, i would have loved to have toked that stuff, very nice. peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom