Feds catching on to BHO

• Thread starter crumble BHO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.Trichome

Dr.Trichome

You didn't offend me until you childishly changed my name in the reply box. Keep your lame attitude in Oregon where it's second rate douchebag.
You quoted me. I didn't change anything. Think before you speak. I'm typing on a phone... sh!t happens. When u see ggoobed up letters it's probably a mistake. If I was gonna change your name it would have been funny, like you did mine.that's funny, I laughed.

Last edited:
FullMelt

FullMelt

illegal means you get more money for it.
big brother is going to bust you for a thought crime.
you guys really think this will have any effect on the oil craze.
the feds are just making it cooler by coming up with new fake laws.
keep freebasing dabs in the basement

sixstring

sixstring

See what happened^^^^^ I did not do that.im gonna go do a bho run indoors while smoking and cooking with a gas stove, brb.....I think :) what a bunch of bs, these cops are just looking to occupy their time cause buds are becoming legal.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Sorry, did not mean to offend. Really. I should have said that on a legal front the feds (seem) to want the states to regulate things legislatively. .. and that hasn't happened in cali is what I'm referring to. Sorry bout that. I was in no way referring to quality in people or meds. I am appreciating what looks like that happening in OR. I'm really hoping it works out. But dispensaries in cali drop like flies sometimes. Sucks, But that's all I meant.

DR,It has not happened in cali because we do not want it to.We are sitting back watching what is happening in the so called "legal states" that are creating all these bullshit laws that basically want to take grow rights away from individuals and give them to private enterprise/corporations and make everyone buy from them,fuck off we will not tolerate it here.Corporate/private enterprise dispensaries and growers can do whatever they are allowed and we have no problem with that at all,hell many folks buy/sell into that system now but when you start to take our rights as individuals to grow away from us that is not gonna wash.I dont care what anyone says that is the road i beleive they are going down,its the only way they can exercise the control they think they need.Do not be naive enough to sacrifice the rights of many to let a few get rich off shitty pot grown in a giant warehouse by people whose sole interest in it is to make as much money as they can.
Hell yes the feds want it,they want their damn tax dollars so they can waste that away too,they could give two fucks about you or the rest of us,to them we are just dopers.

Dr.Trichome

Dr.Trichome

Right on man. Thanks for some cali insight. I admittedly only got what I can pick up from there. I wholeheartedly aggree about big corp type bullshit. Can't fuckin stand it. I was hoping things might start to chanbge for the enlighted, but it doesn't look like it does it? Fuckin insane how our gov'mnt seems to think that it's OK to let pharma make "medicine" and make a buck off it. But folks who hone their craft, work REAL hard, and exel at at truly helping people can't make a living. But the dispensaries will be killin it? Not kool. But it does seem to be going that way, don't it?
Yup, phone will goof up a quote, won't it? LoL

crumble BHO

crumble BHO

Sure, all of us black market and basement dabbers will not really be affected, but what happens when law abiding patients can't get Rick Simpson oil, BHO, or other extractives from their dispensary or caretaker anymore? Then big Pharma wins.

crumble BHO

crumble BHO

I may profit ilegally off of BHO, but I dont live on donations for trying to further the cause. I have been making extractives for over ten years, being the guinea pig, perfecting and passing on info to people who will take money out of my pockets by infringing on my market place. I may profit from what I do, but it's about compassion and furthering the cause first and foremost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom