Feds start to do DNA Mapping of strains to figure out where its coming from

• Thread starter THC Scientific
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Illmind

Illmind

lol nigga i knew mr nice n sensi were mass produced in holland and i can tell u by smoking if its the same strain. sooo what did that 100k really do? seed comps lookout they seem to b main target. however no way they can use a nug as gps right to locale it was grown ill believ when i c that. best not b probable cause either.

F

FromGROtoFLO

A BS scare tactic. The Feds can lick my 1200 plant - 24k watt setup....

convex

convex

DNA may prove lineage but not source ...

How many folks are growing the same cut?
How many folks are growing from the same seed lot?
Filials from same seed lot?

Illmind

Illmind

the feds can also eat my 80k 3200 plant grow located on uranus. its no scare tactic when it comes to genetic markers. they take a random nug n trace to origin how does that effect commerc growers unless there room is located on the hindu kush mountains? i agree with her cali does have some fine growers tho. nice of her to give that professional courtesy. too bad stuff like this always falls into wrong hands, could be a most useful breeding tool. unfortunately that puts feds in power spot when and if decrim laws come in play after they knock out commerc growers n breeders its open net for em then.

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

I think you guys are missing the point, They might be building a RICO case.

If they can prove 10 locations have the same weed, then they can prove criminal enterprise, Which will fall under RICO.

And we all know, people will start snitching on where they got there weed, not a lot of people will want to spend life behind bars.

This is how growers will be given up and all sources.

Just a thought.

Illmind

Illmind

if they get lucky they may get a rico on a company, but doubtful. the main things that give weight to rico r racketeering, murder, extortion, and drug trafficking. and 9 out of 10 they wont pull that card unless u stackin bodies. point bein if your not in a gang or fam then no rico. law was made to help thwart the mobs infinite power not give an unfortunate grower 50 years for growing some clones or trading / selling. now will they tell u they can to scare u into snitchin fuck ya they can. lol i got bagged with a breezy of d n cop was telling me im gonna get 7 years lol. i got probation with a expensive snake lawyer. an after the pig says if u wanna talk sometime call me nothin personal lol. dik. pretty personal if u comin directly at me einstein. damn einstein was a jew i jus realized. prob woulda been jesus waaaaaay bac in the day.

convex

convex

I think you guys are missing the point, They might be building a RICO case.

If they can prove 10 locations have the same weed, then they can prove criminal enterprise, Which will fall under RICO.

And we all know, people will start snitching on where they got there weed, not a lot of people will want to spend life behind bars.

This is how growers will be given up and all sources.

Just a thought.

Or at least 10 people sourced the same cut from a dispensary ...
Still hard to prove which person is behind a racket.

But then again I am not in the US , and my points are observational only ...

ttystikk

ttystikk

RICO is yet another example of the Federal Government taking far too many liberties with our liberties. The problem iwith RICO is that it's a legal hydra; you cut one head off, they come back with another. It's 'make it up as you go along' law enforcement of the worst kind.

And, I agree that's the ultimate aim of the study. But one has to ask, what's the point? They will realize that EVERYONE in the cannabis industry, legal or not, has been trading strains around for decades, proving not 'an ongoing criminal organization', but a pervasive movement! They're backed into a corner and if they're not careful, they'll end up losing a lot more legal ground than just a battle over pot.

green punk

green punk

Sounds like they're setting us up to be able to grow only the strains they allow. They could distribute seed stock that contains a genetic marker, if they test your shit no marker, your an outlaw.

greenjoe

greenjoe

i believe in the near future...no one is going to send seeds to the states..........but thank the almighty gods you guys can still get your handguns...in 5- to 20 days..........

Top Bottom