Feds Targeting California Pot Dispensaries; Told To Shut Down In 45 Days

• Thread starter DazedNconfussed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

U give them an INCH they will take a MILE.

IF u settle for thier scraps they will always be ur masters.

T

T1420

Nazi mind games.... from a nazi government... they just stir the pot and claim what they wish right or not, the illusion we live was created for modern day slaves.. protection from what??? The only thing I fear is my freedom being threatened by some asshole entering my world thinking they can tell me what to do.. sorry friend but you aint leaving either.. I HATE how these brainwashed fools think they NEED to protect someone... If peeps had backbones and peeps knew that they'd prolly chill.. let me tell ya, if ya drop someone stealin yer shit there aint noone gonna mess with yer shit, our system fails because OUR government NEVER falls under any control.. only WE do. I say kill em all. theyre all part of the problem.

D

DazedNconfussed

The more I read, the more it looks to me they are just out to shake things up a bit, maybe deter or stop anymore new disp from opening.

I have read they are tageting disp's close to schools and large dispenceries and shit, and large scale grows.

Here is a exert from one of the latest article

" Wagner said U.S. attorneys will be targeting major commercial operations in California - but said not every dispensary should expect a letter from the federal government."

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Its for the best.....there not attacking growers or REAL medical patients just shops that give people 2 gz for a lb and make all the profit the growers and dealers used to make........seems its about proper.

an 8th or a quarter will still be 80-100 buks but now it goes to your neighbor or local grower, how it was always ment to be:cool0041:

hope Colorado next

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJrWjUBrrQk&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

coloradochem

coloradochem

/\ /\ /\ /\ bring back the CARE GIVERS. where the SICK get free meds, and the "sick" 20 and 30 yearolds pay. jmho

coloradochem

coloradochem

Its for the best.....there not attacking growers or REAL medical patients just shops that give people 2 gz for a lb and make all the profit the growers and dealers used to make........seems its about proper.

an 8th or a quarter will still be 80-100 buks but now it goes to your neighbor or local grower, how it was always ment to be:cool0041:

hope Colorado next

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJrWjUBrrQk&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

yeah thier going after the growers. :character0095::character0095::

S

StrikeitRich

PM im sorry, but that is what "they" want u to think, can u not see it, WE R NEXT.

Michigan has already set in motion the Ban on dispensaries here, and now they are trying to CONTROL... er, er, sorry "Regulate", the PRIVATE industry of Residental CAREgiving. The government has been making money off the sick, weak, scared, and otherwise uninformed for CENTURIES.

Now people are starting to wake up and see its all a game, and the players are sticking their heads above water to get CHOPPED!

look this could be ur next shut em down.

35% buddies.

Now understand that, I too, don't like greedy money grubbin Business, especially ones that cant follow general ethical and moral standsards, but regardless this is the FIRST STEP in "Big Business" taking over the market.. Seed to Harvest.

The Second Step is the removal of caregiven from our homes and the private industy. This is where its going to get VERY convaluded and difficult to read between the lines, be aware that shit will get real.

How else will Big Business take over the industy????

Peace,
S i R

CannaCrone

CannaCrone

Talked to a norcal dispensary owner this morning. He says ALL of them got the letter. He is not within 1000 feet of anything listed. He says his attorney called and advised to close doors within 45 days or go to prison. Says this is serious. The localities (Cities & counties) will NOT fight the feds on this. It is a game changer. This is according to the owner. He says other dispensary owners he has talked with are closing too. No one wants to be a martyr and go to prison. Most dispensaries lease their buildings. The property owners will not risk losing their property. They will boot out dispensaries and lease their prop to another business. This is a new tactic the Feds are using - a very effective one.

Maybe patients should find a local grower NOW in anticipation of no more storefronts. It looks like in the coming WEEKS we will have to form the closed circles that the State Attorney General originally lined out between grower and patients with no middleman/storefront. This is my take on it. They aren't making mmj illegal, just enforcing the way the government intended it to be handled. Who knows? :sign0065:

We need to adapt quickly to these changes, IMHO. This is bad, bad, bad for storefronts. Not sure yet if it will end up being bad for patients and farmers though. It might turn out better for some. I just don't know. All I know is that a lot of people are panicking and scrambling right now. We need to think and adapt quickly.

Here's a repeat of the link jsan posted. It spells it out. http://californiawatch.org/dailyrep...wners-are-new-targets-anti-pot-strategy-12967

deep buddy

deep buddy

its all kinda stupid anyways imho. what in one state is legal is federally illegal in all states. make no mistake they very much enjoy all of this banter and confusion, and we know how they love to seize land and other asset's. and last but least not they love to MURDER!!!! nothing new under the sun. lives lived in fear are lives wasted. good luck to all of you.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I started off the morning reading an article titled "Feds VOW crackdown on dispensaries."

All too happy to continue eating my Off the Radar pie. Nom nom nom.

S

StrikeitRich

/\ /\ /\ /\ bring back the CARE GIVERS. where the SICK get free meds, and the "sick" 20 and 30 yearolds pay. jmho

I agree WHOLE heartedly.

But age is no way to catagorize sicnkness. FYI.
not very scientific, lol. jk.

Peace,
S i R

coloradochem

coloradochem

hey im not saying there isnt sick 20 and 30 year olds, but most in co i know with a card arnt so sick that they cant climb mtns, snowboard, mtn bike, kick start a ktm, etc etc.

haqndyman

haqndyman

isn't it funny this is happening in election year., why don't the feds enforce the emigration laws then too,, it's all about votes brother's.,.
join NORMAL and become an activist for change,.vote carefully and don't support anti marijuana candidates.,.

S

StrikeitRich

Okay i know there are allot of people taking advantage of the system, and props to u for recognizing that.

But u need to be aware of things like remission, prevention, mateniance, and understand Marijuana helps that stuff too. IT is really a cure all. my .02.

And who is to say they are only able to do that cause of the medication they are on. ?

And honestly i used to take pain meds every day and i could run jump and hike while on them, but when i went off them, thats when my true sickness kicked in. Again im not trying to compare Medical MJ to Pain Meds cause thats Apples and Oranges, u know. just given u and others reading this a little possible perspective.

Peace,
S i R

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

My local club informed me I could call the white house via a number they gave me and just simply state that...

"I am a cannabis activist, and cannabis patient, and I would to inform your superiors that they have lost my vote, and many others due to the recent attack on cannabis reform. I and many others who are active voters will now NOT be voting for your candidate. Thank you and good bye."

I just did it. You should too. I googled "white house hotline" and found the same number they gave me.

Every member of the farm should also do this!

CannaCrone

CannaCrone

I started off the morning reading an article titled "Feds VOW crackdown on dispensaries."

All too happy to continue eating my Off the Radar pie. Nom nom nom.

I agree, Seamaiden! I never did trust it when mj became pseudo-legal in Cali. And when I watched dispensary owners getting brand new SUVs, Porsches, boats, big homes, and boasting how many bucks they were makin while the compensation to their collective growers kept getting smaller adn smaller, I thought to myself, this won't last. Not only are small growers getting pissed off, the gov won't stand for the profits the stores are making.

I too chose to stay small and under the radar. Glad I did! I'm not as worried as many of my friends are. They are truly in a panic.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I think you hit the nail on the head tex. Big pharma wants in, thats why they have been buying all the rights to the different strains of marijuana for years now. In my opinion it is time to unite and start to stand up for what we demand. They have limited our freedom of speech and now they are talking about taking our guns. When is enuff anuff?
''
we are talking the federal gov't here - every here the line all i gotta due is pay taxes and die " well there is no where enough people to stand up to them. there are only 16 states that even have med mar state laws and you can bet they are stepping back now.... two things will happen the movement will go back under ground or the gov't will regulate it as it is doing in some states now........ the ball rolled to far............

Top Bottom