Feds Targeting California Pot Dispensaries; Told To Shut Down In 45 Days

• Thread starter DazedNconfussed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
The Feds don`t have enough man power to stop us,even less money now days.They never did.That`s why they inlisted the help of the states in the first place.As more states fall in line the Feds will bend and then brake. That`s the way of prohabition.

S

spiderman

spider-and-the-fly.jpg

HarvestHoney

HarvestHoney

Wowzers.....

Interesting read..... check out who they are targeting.....

Blessings

Jebus

Jebus

I understand the co ops are being "forced to shut down" but does this mean the end of P215?!? 

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, it means the end of access for everyone who can't grow for themselves.

Jebus

Jebus

No, it means the end of access for everyone who can't grow for themselves.

Awesome, I thought they would try to get rid of even personal grows, with all this BS goin about a "global controlled substance act" they can't be serious with that shit?!?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sure they can. This *is* the U.S. government, which has acted pretty much with impunity for hundreds of years now.

convex

convex

Awesome, I thought they would try to get rid of even personal grows, with all this BS goin about a "global controlled substance act" they can't be serious with that shit?!?

It already exists as the 'Single Convention'.

M

mr.stankydank

govrnment playing hardball...

has any one been to the habourside website.. they said that the irs will not allow any tax deductions relating to bussiness expenses,in the operation of selling weed....this puts the feds in postion to raid every club for tax evasion because without tax deductions and shelters, there goes all profit and then some......they want all there money, they are broke and looking for nearest legal payday.........no matter what the people vote ,they override state law.....democracy is lost, our freedoms are a illusion, maybe we really do live in the matrix, and our sole purpose is to feed the machine...crazy huh???its all gonna get tied up in court for years , more waste of taxpayers money on senseless shit.....its gonna be painful everybody, another kick in the nuts to democracy and the freedom to choose to live ur life the way you want...i hope u vendors been paying your taxes on the pounds u been sellin, becuase if there is a paper trail, that trail will lead them to a tax id number... the irs is is gonna want to know who they payed out 10 million dollars to this year in pot buys. thats taxable income without deductions.....hide the money now before its too late.........:sign0065:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The IRS still let Harborside submit their "cost of goods" statements so they(IRS) already have a very detailed list of all the people that sold pot to Harborside and for how much....the IRS is coming gang, get ready...

Tex

F

foothillfarmin

exactly Kolah.....start at the county level....mine needs a few supers removed and replaced, too many closed minded cant think for themselves people getting in influenced by old government propaganda and scare tactics, and sorry but that is getting real old nowadays!!
Unless you speak you will not be heard, and from the looks of today, our government is looking for that next civil war!!! Im locked and loaded and not going down without a fight!!!

N

noone88

DEA has been going to a lot of dispensaries today and telling them to shut down. No arrests from what i've heard. Some cities in OC have been spared. San Bernardino is basically shut down as well as San Diego. Other cities like Brea, San Pedro (by Long Beach), Anaheim are gone as well.

Good luck folks, stay safe.

squarepusher

squarepusher

The IRS still let Harborside submit their "cost of goods" statements so they(IRS) already have a very detailed list of all the people that sold pot to Harborside and for how much....the IRS is coming gang, get ready...

Tex

would never leave an ID or papertrail if I was a vendor :)

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

The only problem I see with "joining forces" with the Sheriffs in our county is that most if not all the Sheriffs wants this MMJ gone and will not support our Prop 215 and SB 420 and do what the voters want. Sheriff Lee Baca will not stand up for what the people wanted and voted for because he is another politician just like the rest of them looking to rise in the ranks with his political career and doesnt give a rats ass about what you want and what we voted on as the people. He has his own agenda just like the House, Congress and the rest of the bastards in Washington. You vote them and and they are suppose to do what the poeple want. Once they obtain office they start with what they think is best for you starting with their religious beliefs. F'n Hypichristians! This is the same for the Sheriffs departement. If our Sherriff would stand up like this guy would and has in Youtube I would go down there tonight and camp out and try and get a meeting set up and see what we can do as people united. But he will not listen because your a MMJ person, patient, grower, caregiver, collective/cooperative owner. They want you gone as well and will join forces with the IRS, DEA and all the rest of them to end this terrible terrible plant problem that has many medical benefits for people. They just don't give a shit about us and the overwelming majority of people who voted this state law into affect back in 1996. At least here in Cali.

Shits going to go back underground again and the prices are going to go through the roof.

B

bluedog

Tex

That's not how it works. Vending is annonymous you just need to be a member.

D

DazedNconfussed

That's not how it works. Vending is annonymous you just need to be a member.

not with all clubs...one love wellness got raided in sac...they pay you with corporate checks and require you to fill out some federal tax form....when i brough meds in they ask you up front if your ok with that on a vendors form you have to fill out.

I did no biz with them.....this was about a year and half ago....

Top Bottom