Feed ? I Have

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I been wondering if u take 1 g of water and add in 1 tbs of what ever nut and with the mix u just splash it on the plant so out that gallon lets say 1/2 oz of water is really all the plants gets how much nut is that plant really getting???

Smerb

Smerb

I been wondering if u take 1 g of water and add in 1 tbs of what ever nut and with the mix u just splash it on the plant so out that gallon lets say 1/2 oz of water is really all the plants gets how much nut is that plant really getting???
Nutrients spread out in the water. I will guess the plant gets as much as it can take. But if your just flushing it out the bottom than nothing.

Smerb

Smerb

The way you water will determine how much nutrients are applied.

Monster762

Monster762

I think the way it works is the ratio. Say you mix by directions and it says it will be 0-10-8 at 1/4 tsp per gal. Each fluid oz in that gallon will have same ratio. So if plant actually accepts say 6 oz of it it still is accepting the same ratio. Same percentage. I see what your saying that technically it is taking less so amount of actual nutes seems would be less. But I think it stays the same and plant uses what it needs by size and all then just lets the rest pass. Idk I'm on my first indoor grow.
It's a good question though. I know my plants were sucking up nutes every day drying 5 gal buckets. Then staying with same ratio after 4-5 weeks in flower they showed burn and deficiencies at the same time. I flushed as a precautionary. It litterally looked like fresh brewed coffee runoff. Then they smell 10x better more intense n sweet.

Top Bottom