Feedback on Week 6 of Flower

• Thread starter brazilian.ground.karate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

brazilian.ground.karate

Coming up on Week 6 of flower on my first grow and just wanted to get feedback (if you can spare some) on how things are looking.

Wedding Cake
Feedback on week 6 of flower

Blue Dream
Feedback on week 6 of flower 2

B

Bdubs

Looking solid. There is some foxtailing going on with the BD. High temps OR major root stress is the typical cause. If they are in the same medium container WC overtook her and strangled out her roots.

Week 6 target lower temps than you have been thus far. Slow her down and try to get some density because that foxtailing will produce loose airy buds if kept at higher temps (if that’s the cause) it may also be the medium is high temps. In any case, try to optimize her environment and push her to the end. She will still be fire smoke!

B

brazilian.ground.karate

Looking solid. There is some foxtailing going on with the BD. High temps OR major root stress is the typical cause. If they are in the same medium container WC overtook her and strangled out her roots.

Week 6 target lower temps than you have been thus far. Slow her down and try to get some density because that foxtailing will produce loose airy buds if kept at higher temps (if that’s the cause) it may also be the medium is high temps. In any case, try to optimize her environment and push her to the end. She will still be fire smoke!
Thanks for the feedback!

Blue dream is a lot closer to the light than wedding cake so I'll work on reducing the light a bit to bring the temps down (current stats are 81f / 60% humidity / 1.41 vpd)

Smokey0418

Smokey0418

The blue dream almost looks to be trying to reveg.

Try and get your humidity down and I really hope that’s just the angle of the pictures, but that wedding cake looks like white mildew on some of those leaves close and in the background?

Crystal does get sugary.

B

Bdubs

You kinda want to be in this range instead of 80 unless you are running CO2.

IMG 8796
B

brazilian.ground.karate

The blue dream almost looks to be trying to reveg.

Try and get your humidity down and I really hope that’s just the angle of the pictures, but that wedding cake looks like white mildew on some of those leaves close and in the background?

Crystal does get sugary.
Interesting on the reveg. I wonder if this is a product of the tops being too close to the light?

Here are a couple more pictures for wedding cake - I don't think it's PW but this is my first time so I could be wrong.
IMG 2289

IMG 2288
IMG 2287
IMG 2286

Top Bottom