Feedback Regarding Canadian Laws.

• Thread starter MT.4Lready
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MT.4Lready

MT.4Lready

(side note: really wanting this tattooed)
Feedback regarding canadian laws

This is essentially what the front I'm putting on personifies when I think I'm growing (1-2) plants outdoors... lol,
I check my ego and remind myself how insignificant it' ~things are anyway. I doo...

I'm growing under an outdoor enclosure this year, so the visible location may be attributing to the heat im feeling..
I've come to the conclusion that a 'simple' report of smelling dank bud, ~~ has +50% chance of being investigated? -2016
And I'm fairly sure a report of a visual desciption in someone's yard will be investigated. ~ To measure the legality of the situation. -standard procedure.
But from there im not sure if a the officer would dismiss the situation over/under 5plants. Plants, not twigs.

Will people be charged with small grows outdoors for mmr patients?(without proper docs) How limbo is this, I hear "dont be stupid about it", but I kind of think some year it will have to get stupid, and lots of outdoor stuff has to happen, for things to get smart with the plant.

are small outdoor grows sure to be ransacked?

With all I've read the acts and I've payed attention to the judgements recently made. I still feel left in confusion,
So I wonder what growers are feeling in their outdoor experiences.

There always seems to be a point in the year where the paranoia is highest. A little pat on the head and a saying, "off you go play little jimmy" is usually enough to quench my paranoia..

I live in a low populated area so that's kind of my anchor to reality and not exaggerate the concern... It's not in plain sight.

MT.4Lready

MT.4Lready

So using google...

stumbled on to a stream that is about to go down

Hope the link is ok by mods.

I expect a few answers on a show called:
Legalization is Coming … Duck!

MT.4Lready

MT.4Lready

show was brutal, not what the title eluded to in my opinion.
Better time watching your own friends smoke the ganja & read from flipboard..

H

hawkman

Canada - legal in 2016 - total legalization - the new Prim Minister is all for it - can't waite !!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom