Feedback

• Thread starter Royalobsidi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Royalobsidi

Feedback
Hello everyone, just want alittle feedback on my plants. I think they look alittle weird and in new to this. The one on the right has always look beautiful but is now starting to get spots. The other one looked weird for about a week now. The pots have holes in them so excess water can drain out. I clean the clear box they are in every night.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Take the tub out from under then set them up on gluts under the pots so you have better drainage and warmer air flow around them cold wet roots are not good for them I think there too wet sitting in the tub soaking up the RO .what have you got on top of the pot surface it's black n sticky ?

iKharon

iKharon

Take the tub out from under then set them up on gluts under the pots so you have better drainage and warmer air flow around them cold wet roots are not good for them I think there too wet sitting in the tub soaking up the RO .what have you got on top of the pot surface it's black n sticky ?
Looks like molasses

R

Royalobsidi

Ok that's makes sense and it's seaweed extract mixed with water. I put alittle too much seaweed extract so it's alittle darker than usual.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok that's makes sense and it's seaweed extract mixed with water. I put alittle too much seaweed extract so it's alittle darker than usual.
I would scrape it off and flush it out with ph water if you think it's got to much then how do you think the plant will react remember use a little at a time it's way better than a big overdose

Top Bottom