zkittle brane
yeti cake
bk crasher
mcgrillaz

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Set up looks good. One tip. If that floor is cold (and maybe anyway) lift the tray off the floor to help keep the roots warmer. Should dry out faster off the floor too.
damn forgot about that, though i just put them in today, i do have a thick rubber piece inside underneath the fabric “tray” fit that reason, but with babies better be safe than sorry, gonna transplant a few later tonight, thank you!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

damn forgot about that, though i just put them in today, i do have a thick rubber piece inside underneath the fabric “tray” fit that reason, but with babies better be safe than sorry, gonna transplant a few later tonight, thank you!

I always put a piece of silver backed rigid foam insulation sheet under the tent. You were probably ok.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I always put a piece of silver backed rigid foam insulation sheet under the tent. You were probably ok.
I’ve got mine done with 1“ 1/2 polystyrene seems to be working fine I get really cold winters so I have got electric blankets that I drape over the tents and run them on lights off cycle my temp in both tents stays 19 to 22 deg c so I’m happy there warm at night .

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I’ve got mine done with 1“ 1/2 polystyrene seems to be working fine I get really cold winters so I have got electric blankets that I drape over the tents and run them on lights off cycle my temp in both tents stays 19 to 22 deg c so I’m happy there warm at night .

I use a radiator oil heater and the tent fans on low to keep things warm but still exhausting humidity.

But i like the innovative electric blanket idea. Cheap and effective. Work for seedlings and clones or cold basements too.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I use a radiator oil heater and the tent fans on low to keep things warm but still exhausting humidity.

But i like the innovative electric blanket idea. Cheap and effective. Work for seedlings and clones or cold basements too.
I’ve got my oil heater in there today As well temp out side is 8 degrees I set it up at passive air intake exhaust fans help draw warm air in past oil heater I want to get them up to about 23 deg c not to far off now .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’ve got my oil heater in there today As well temp out side is 8 degrees I set it up at passive air intake exhaust fans help draw warm air in past oil heater I want to get them up to about 23 deg c not to far off now .
My wife calls it my hillbilly heat exchanger. 🤠

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
good evening to all!
just looking for some advice or different point of view, watch video

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Let em do their thing for a while and monitor them. Looks like they are making progress. I have a question though, what causes the clones to start flowering? Is it because they were cut from an already flowering
Plant?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Let em do their thing for a while and monitor them. Looks like they are making progress. I have a question though, what causes the clones to start flowering? Is it because they were cut from an already flowering
Plant?
yes a couple were just into flower and the others were taken from one further into flower.
monster cropping.
i know it can take up to 30 days to get back going, which is still over a week away.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
yes a couple were just into flower and the others were taken from one further into flower.
monster cropping.
i know it can take up to 30 days to get back going, which is still over a week away.
Sounds good. Happy grows brotha. Still drying the gelatos?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Sounds good. Happy grows brotha. Still drying the gelatos?
yes, in jars now.
yesterday i trimmed off bud from branches without gloves, my hands were black by the end of it,
the photo is half way through trimming.
thank you!

0B7480F8 A386 4F4A 8CB9 66087B6202AA
6BC9123C B706 4C5E 9FE6 7F9D42BEA62F
CB1BACFC 44C7 4660 A00E 6868A4D6074D
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
yes, in jars now.
yesterday i trimmed off bud from branches without gloves, my hands were black by the end of it,
the photo is half way through trimming.
thank you!
Yeah definitely gotta wear gloves haha. Gets super sticky. Nice harvest.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
transplanting and etc..
zkittle brane
mcgrillaz

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
here’s how i’ve been feeding the plants.

they have just went through their first complete day of 12/12...

B13643A7 C114 433A AD9C F78BE6AF228B
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
feeding day, also third day into 12/12, been dropping by 2 hours every 2 days to 12 hr days.
changing from metal halide to high pressure sodium next feeding, along with a change in nutrients.
there’s 4 nice videos of the plants outside of the tent within the video selection.

Top Bottom