Feeding Organic Soil

• Thread starter Brofessor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brofessor

Brofessor

Being a rookie grower its gonna be awhile before I really dial down a tight feeding schedule. I wanted to ask whomever reads this what they are feeding and how often with organic soil.
I went with Master Marks program
I also just started using Coast Of Maine being on the East Coast up in VT its available. My main goal is to have soil as Master Mark's Program to be a thriving bio net that can be used over and over.
Couple if things I'm feeding
From Symbys= Primo Marino
And Aquasap mixed with an amazing product=Bio Harmonic Tonic. ( this stuff really is amazing for roots. The side by side the roots where beyond thriving as seen during transplant)
With the above mix per 1 gal water I'm adding some molasses once it hits flower with solid results.
I just orders some 6 row barley after someone here bought that to my attention as a feed. Figuring to mix Barley, alfalfa and kelp meal and a bit of lobster meal for a main feed every 10 days and see how that goes.
Another thought was just transplanting every 3 to more so 4 weeks for a nice boost as per Master Marks advice.
My fav products so far during my trial and errors are Dragonfly Earth Medicine. Check out their website if only for what the ingredients are in their potions.
Have a Fred Flintstoner and Burny Rubblestoner day

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

is this a thread to promote someones methods ?\or have you actually grown this way?
didnt read any of the link but from what you wrote seems you need a bank account to roll with it,what wrong with feeding organic soil ,organic compost,the life in the root zone decompose the compost ,you refresh there is your feed,just curious what your angle is here

Brofessor

Brofessor

My angle is a soil you can continue using. The points you pointed out is where I want to be for sure and need schooling on..As for the method I linked yes I am using it excluding a few things such as I'm making my own top dressing and teas. I found the formula very helpful to get me on the path to have soil to keep thriving. If it came across like I'm just promoting to sell a product its not the case and who ever does that is not cool. I'm was saying read the ingredients more then anything.Being new to growing I have much to dial in.
I'm still trying to find what works for me for sure

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My angle is a soil you can continue using. The points you pointed out is where I want to be for sure and need schooling on..As for the method I linked yes I am using it excluding a few things such as I'm making my own top dressing and teas. I found the formula very helpful to get me on the path to have soil to keep thriving. If it came across like I'm just promoting to sell a product its not the case and who ever does that is not cool. I'm was saying read the ingredients more then anything.Being new to growing I have much to dial in.
I'm still trying to find what works for me for sure
you would be absolutely amazed with a pile of peat moss ,manure compost and leaf litter and mess of tiny wood chips cover with a section of carpet under a shade tree would give you after about 6 months ,that soil there wouldnt even need water ,the worms would be working the mix so well it would thrive and actually see movement of the soil as they work,ever time you have some dinner scraps take um and bury them in the pile.
all that is stuff you throw away other than the peat moss a bail is 20 bucks at a box store,im only mentioning it for the fact i have made and tried so many next best soil mixs,all cost big money to make and really dont get the return you would expect as in life of the soil and reusing it,just my opinion dont mean much.
best thing is your thinking there is a better way

Latest posts

Top Bottom