feeding with fox farms

• Thread starter willthisdo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

willthisdo

i started feeding with big bloom and tiger bloom yesterday on the bottle it says to use with every feeding but on theyre feeding schedule on theyre website says to use every other feeding. im a little confused

S

stonedmaniac

depends on what strain your growing if its an indica then start off with every other feeding the as they get use to it can probly feed every day but i wouldnt if its a sativa then dont feed everyday and you probly want to start off with a 1/4 off what they say and then build up tollerence hope this helps

W

willthisdo

thanks this helped alot oh ya by the way im growing white widow

H

HannaMan

White Widow seems to be a light feeder.

What medium are you in? Soil? Rockwool?

sedate

sedate

stonedmaniac said:
depends on what strain your growing if its an indica then start off with every other feeding the as they get use to it can probly feed every day but i wouldnt if its a sativa then dont feed everyday and you probly want to start off with a 1/4 off what they say and then build up tollerence hope this helps

I agree that indica varieties tend to have much better fert tolerance than sativa varieties, but I really think a graduated feeding plan would be ideal for both.

Generally, I start with 100ppms, then work way up to 600ish by the 3rd or 4th week of veg.

Then up to 800 - 1000 for the remainder of the flower period.

For bottle dosages, something like this:

weeks 0 - 2: 1/4 bottle dose
weeks 2 - 3: 1/2 bottle dose
weeks 4 - finish: bottle dose

Pay less attention to the strain - less is more with fertilizer

HannaMan said:
White Widow seems to be a light feeder

Hell yea it is.

Top Bottom