Feelling like sharing

• Thread starter FunkyBudha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FunkyBudha

FunkyBudha

Hi everybody,

I have been growing for the past 3 years and enjoyed every minute of it. I have used a lot of resources, including this forum, along the way and I feel that I have gained enough experience to constructively give back to the community.

I am currently on my fifth grow after which I think I will be able to fully supply myself. No more buying in between grows.

I started off very slow and getto (cardboard refrigerator box full of CFLs and computer fans). Slowly I bought all the equipment I wanted (besides that really expensive fan). Got my tent, my full line of nutrients, and my LED light.

My growing style is very scientific. I happen to be a physicist, so I treat each grow like an experiment. My goal is to gain a deep understanding of our favorite plant and supply myself with top quality bud.

That's pretty much my background. I have had some free time on my hands and what better thing to do than join THCFarmer?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Welcome to the farm. I hope you stay and enjoy it.

jagle

jagle

welcome man, what is the current setup and what strains are you rocking?

FunkyBudha

FunkyBudha

I started with some Canadian seeds from some obscure bank. Last and current grow are all Dinafem feminized seeds. Already finished the Cheese, Super Silver and Fruit Auto. Right now I got 3 Haze autos and one Critical+ auto. My next grow is going to be another couple of cheeses and then off to a different breeder.

Dinafem has impressed me. I have had 100% germ rate and pretty good genetics all around. The fruit auto was ok. The cheese and super silver are superb.

FunkyBudha

FunkyBudha

Here are some pics from my previous grows. Both are from my older CFL grows. The one being trimmed is a normal photoperiod grow and the small dwarf one is from an 12/12 from seeds experiment.

B

BayouBud

Welcome to the farm, thats a killer cola there bro... keep up the good work!
BE KYND,
BAYOU

jagle

jagle

very nice mate

i did a dinafem recently, wasnt auto, was a critical jack freebie.
lovely smoke it was.

so why all the autos?

Top Bottom