Fell into mainlining but can already see the possibilities.

• Thread starter Steveystrappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

Good morning my fellow Gardners ,

So I was trimming my sweat helmet plant last night because she was just a absolute bush and started to trim it in a way that looked like it would produce many colas not realizing their is a name for this(mainline/manifold) . I can already see this is gonna produce nicely. It's not exactly a manifold but really close. And look at the size if these fan leaves. Mind you I'm 6 2 and have big hands. This is my first real grow as far as spending the money and doing it right. Everything is going smoothly so far let's keep this positive energy rolling.

#1-3 sweathelmet
#4-5 red runtz lst training
#6 rainbow reserve

Fell into mainlining but can already see the possibilities
Fell into mainlining but can already see the possibilities 2
Fell into mainlining but can already see the possibilities 3
Fell into mainlining but can already see the possibilities 4
Fell into mainlining but can already see the possibilities 5
Fell into mainlining but can already see the possibilities 6
Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

How old are they?
The sweat helmet popped out of the soil around may 2nd, the red runtz is a clone from a friend that I started to train last week. And the rainbow reserve are coming up on 1 week.

tco_0420

tco_0420

The sweat helmet popped out of the soil around may 2nd, the red runtz is a clone from a friend that I started to train last week. And the rainbow reserve are coming up on 1 week.
Nice! I’m doing some experimenting this year with all of mine, 3 females inside and 4 I have no clues outdoors lol

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

Nice! I’m doing some experimenting this year with all of mine, 3 females inside and 4 I have no clues outdoors lol
Sweet! I think I found my calling lol gardening has brought a peace of mind to me that nothing else has. And it's definitely fun to train these plants in cool ways and manipulate the growth!
I just started collecting rain water too to give them. I think they will enjoy that.

tco_0420

tco_0420

Sweet! I think I found my calling lol gardening has brought a peace of mind to me that nothing else has. And it's definitely fun to train these plants in cool ways and manipulate the growth!
I just started collecting rain water too to give them. I think they will enjoy that.
I enjoy the hell out of it, I just started last year and done it all outdoors and ended up with 2 females out of 9, that was disappointing but this year I have the 3 already indoors and waiting to see what I have outside as well, I’ve thought about doing the rain water myself just haven’t got to it yet bc I may move this year, what nutrients do you use?

Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

I enjoy the hell out of it, I just started last year and done it all outdoors and ended up with 2 females out of 9, that was disappointing but this year I have the 3 already indoors and waiting to see what I have outside as well, I’ve thought about doing the rain water myself just haven’t got to it yet bc I may move this year, what nutrients do you use?
I'm keeping it pretty simple. I'm using happy frog soil. Watering every 3 days roughly right now with a ph of around 6-6.5 and am using fox farm grow big and big bloom at half strength every other watering. Just bought some cal-mag to slowly work into their diet as well.

tco_0420

tco_0420

I'm keeping it pretty simple. I'm using happy frog soil. Watering every 3 days roughly right now with a ph of around 6-6.5 and am using fox farm grow big and big bloom at half strength every other watering. Just bought some cal-mag to slowly work into their diet as well.
I don’t check my ph but everything seems to going well so I haven’t changed that yet, I use organic soil and the same fox farm nutrients but I also have tiger bloom, started out feeding them half per gal but now I am on the regular schedule and they are taking them just fine now, mine are 16 days into flower inside right now

Top Bottom