Fellow Farmers

• Thread starter bluesdad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluesdad

Hey everybody.I've been here before but wasn't very active on the forums but still read and learned alot from everyone here and saw some fn beautiful plants and grow setups I dream about.I got back in to growing when my degenerative bone disease and osteoporosis,carpal tunnel,among other physical problems and pain became too much for me to handle without strong meds.Now a younger brother of mine has been diagnosed with an advanced form of MS and MMJ really helps him just get through the day.We wanna move to CO but can't right now due to family .1 day though

organix4207

organix4207

Well first off welcome back to the farm. I'm sorry to hear about the health issues effecting you and your brother. This wonderful plant has helped so many and will continue to do so. It would my pleasure to help you with any questions along the way.
Peace, love &
+ + + vibes

B

bluesdad

Well first off welcome back to the farm. I'm sorry to hear about the health issues effecting you and your brother. This wonderful plant has helped so many and will continue to do so. It would my pleasure to help you with any questions along the way.
Peace, love &
+ + + vibes
Thanks for the warm welcome brother,I've been at this for around 15 years but I learn something new everyday.Right now I'm looking for a cross that relieves pain and helps with sleep.Right now I'm on Ambien for help with another medicine for sleep but leaves me dead in the morning.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Hi bluesdad,, Glad your back to Farming..
The land race Kushes seem to help me a lot with sleep..
Hindu Kush, Citral..
When I had it Chocolate Chunk would help too..

B

bluesdad

Hi bluesdad,, Glad your back to Farming..
The land race Kushes seem to help me a lot with sleep..
Hindu Kush, Citral..
When I had it Chocolate Chunk would help too..
Yeah I used to run Sensi's version of Hindu Kush.very narcotic buzz.I've been told it's not the same now.I will let into the CC too.thanks brother

potsmoke

potsmoke

;)Welcome hope you find this place as informative as i have ...

Dabominable

Dabominable

Yo! Welcome back. I'm new here, didn't bother with the intro. Been here a week orso, been farming about 8 years. In hawaii. Sorry to hear about the health issues in the family. Glad to meet you

Top Bottom