fellow migraine sufferers?

• Thread starter ~QP~
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Karma Genetics

I drink Canna tea. It works for me but then again my migraine defantly aint at the same level. Drink one in the morning and one at night. Smoking didn't help the tea did for me.

M

MadSeason

I wanted to point out something that many of you probably have come across. Diet. Your diet can be what is causing them. If you are suffering really bad, you might need to take drastic steps in your diet, and over time your body can heal itself.

One ingredient that has been linked to migraines (as well as so many other things like anxiety) is MSG, or mono-sodium-glutamate, and you will be suprised to find out how many of your favorite things have it. Like ALL fast food. Beef Jerkey. Soda. Doritoes and most chips and snacks. Just look for yourself and see all the poison you have consumed for so long. This is one ingredient, one example, but there are many more like it.

It basically boils down to this:
You have to cut out all artificial additives, preservatives, and chemical ingredients from you diet. All of them. The chemicals represent a toxic buildup in your body that breaks down your immune system making you succeptable to a wide variety of diseases and health problems. Go organic for everything, especially meat, milk products, and vegetables. Stuff like, ANY ARTIFICIAL SWEETNERS like ASPARTAME, EQUAL, NUTRASWEET etc.. They are poison. They are toxic. And not to mention the addictive qualities many of these chemicals have.

This process is not immediate, and it's not easy when you have eaten this stuff for so long. And when cleansing you body of this crap you can actually get worse before you get better as these toxins leave your body.

The key is to make yourself aware, and from there the choice is yours what to do. Hopefully some of you will look more into this and do what it takes. This advice is just as valid if you suffer from anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue and these types of things. I can tell you from experience it works. Take care everybody.

S

Swerve

i have some of the worse migraines ever.. last one i had lasted a week, the one before that was about 8 or 9 days... i get massive pinching/throbbing in the back of my head then it feels like my head is in a vice accompanied by not being able to focus on anything. so im basically a drunken salor. and i dont drink so its even worse. my equalibrium gets so off i puke up everything water juice gatoraide food soup etc etc and cannot walk or stand and am bed ridden for days at a time.. my mom had these for about 10 years then was diagnosed with MS. they suck and nothing works for them. not even Chemdog D or ogk. next time im gonna try some pure sativas and see if that will help...

S

ShapeShifter

what's up everyone this is a subject i also unfortunately know alot about.

I credit cannabis with allowing me to live with migranes, in that they occur less frequently, and i mostly credit this to the outlook on life that cannabis has provided me for the last fiveteen years or so...

I've found that once a migrane has onset most strains make them worse and seemingly the stronger the herb the worse it will make my migrane.

After coming off of vic's and percocet I think the only thing worse than a migrane is a perc withdrawl and have for the most part swore off pharms altogether.

Shrooms, e, lsd, sorry it does not work for me.

I've had patients tell me a high-quality fever few supplememt is gold, soloray makes one called migra-gaurd, but as they say one man's trash is another man's treasure and unfortunately this was trash for me

In the end the best remedy i have found is the combination of Caferegot and Motrin. If taken early it can be magical. With pharmacists in the family i've tried just about every pill imaginable and the motrin-caferegot cocktail is the only thing that has even come close to providing some comfort. With very little side effects (esp compared to some of pain killers out there) I encourage some of you to at least give it a try.

I don't wish an hps stare with a migraine on my worst enemy.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Most of ya know how bad mine get and as I type this I'm on the shitty meds they give ya for this stuff and just slows your life down and just makes ya hate waking up somedayz .

S

ShapeShifter

ain't that the truth zoo nothing like being in the midst of a migrane and feeling scared to wake-up, hoping this is the morning where it's gone.

I've seen my father suffer for over seventy years, myself almost half that while my sister could'nt get a headache if she tried...roll of the dice sometimes

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah it sucks man and when ya feel like your gonna get one you start getting scared and then worry yourself into one . I can tell ya that the Glock has looked pretty good more then once next to my head thinking about this shit the rest of my life .

S

ShapeShifter

Yeah it sucks man and when ya feel like your gonna get one you start getting scared and then worry yourself into one .

So f-ing true ahh the power of the mind, this is what makes me think no amount of meds, diet, or therapy could ever 'cure' me from migranes.

For me it's simply about management and knowing any type of trigger, and yeah usually there is only one trigger which i dream of pulling.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I use to eat a perfect diet and lift weights every single day and took such good care of myself and still got these things so I feel we are stuck with these until death . I forgot to add man how bad it sucks to go work under the lights with these things:mad0233:

S

Springheel Jack

Fellow Sufferer

Hi guys,

Yeah im a fellow cluster headache sufferer, been having MRI's this week but at least im am in slight remission at the moment with only about 3-4 headaches a week, during June, July and August 2008 i was getting 5-6 a day that were extra strong, couldnt sleep more than 2 hours without waking with one. I feel ya fellas, sometimes not waking up seems a better option than the rest of ya life in pain, but the only glock i have is telling me its lunchtime. :winking0067:

Keep on keeping on,

Live, love, laugh,

Springheel

M

Mr_Cannabis

hello there, just thought id join in... ive been ill since last sunday :(...
I had a migraine Sunday which lasted until Tuesday
(mine are the crushing type, my eyes feel like someone is pushing them with there thumbs into my head and i cant sleep)
Then that went into a normal headache which i have still got, on top of that ive got a cold.

Mr C.

T

Titoon_29

Hello !!

I used to have ophtalmic migraines, but as soon as i started smoking they got away.. i talked with some friends about it, they used to have some before starting to smoke.. now they went away... from what i was told they come back after a 6 month break, but it seems for me after a month they start again..
I m smoking for recreative purpose, a lot,but i guess if one wants to treat this kind of migraine he doesn t need much herb...

Still i see how lucky i am, some of you got really bad ones... I remember mine which were not that strong, but still horrible, couldn t do anything, head beating like hell...

Stay safe, keep looking for the working medication, there must be one...

++

Top Bottom