Fellowship of the Purple

• Thread starter ArthritiSux
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

I think i'm only getting 2/5 Black widows to pop so I had to soak something else. This a cross that I made back in 13' where i dusted a branch an got about 60 seeds. It consists of MajPotheads Bubba Ho Tep male ( Decapitation x Insane Banana Kush f9) and the King Louie XIII Og sourced from Ape. Got 10 in water tonight to play with.

I had one member pop some an started reporting that they were a strong representation of the King, but he ditched his IC account when Gypsy got busted. So I never got past a 4 week in report on them.
20140706 224205
20140706 224428

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Decided to go with a bigger place, so now I have a whole 10 x 13 room to play in. Just gotta wait 2 weeks longer for it to be available. Worth it in the long run for when I expand with the demand.

Fuck the closet bullshit! I got a room!

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

20140707 185407
Got these in cups waiting to rise. Saw in the Hawaii news yesterday or day b4 that some politician is trying to get rec herb legalized here. Would be nice to have a place to get cuts out here.

Day 2 for the BW's.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Ended up with 3 of 5 Black Widows and 10 of 10 King Louie 13 Og x BHT. Got a fancy camera to take pics next month when I settle into my new place an get the computer up an running.
20140710 074839
20140709 174927

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Thanks been burned, can't wait to get some killer macro shots.

So ya been burned b4? Always forget to ask ya bout ur name.

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Right on, I've got an old Rebel...one of the early DSLRs. Good hobby, I mainly stick to nature shots. Nothing like the ocean and beaches tho ...tropics are fucking gorgeous!

Ya'. Oct 4 2007. Propane explosion, House fire. I tried to change my name as soon after I joined (kinda tmi maybe?) but I woulda had to rejoin. Too lazy, fuck it, stuck with it. lol
It was ugly. Lots of surgeries and rehab. I have since kinda sequestered myself to some land to heal. I rarely leave. Sometimes I don't see another person for weeks. (Gotta call mom every Sunday tho. ;)) Horses, chickens, barn cats, a couple of dogs....and a couple of hobbies.
Growing weed is a great hobby AND the plant is a savior for nerve damage, sleep, PTSD as well as recreation:rolleyes:
Collecting guns is just a great hobby!!

And U? Is that RA? That shit has crippled a couple of my family members. Hope that climate helps. Hey man, how are the little ones? keep those great pics coming.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Right on, I've got an old Rebel...one of the early DSLRs. Good hobby, I mainly stick to nature shots. Nothing like the ocean and beaches tho ...tropics are fucking gorgeous!

Ya'. Oct 4 2007. Propane explosion, House fire. I tried to change my name as soon after I joined (kinda tmi maybe?) but I woulda had to rejoin. Too lazy, fuck it, stuck with it. lol
It was ugly. Lots of surgeries and rehab. I have since kinda sequestered myself to some land to heal. I rarely leave. Sometimes I don't see another person for weeks. (Gotta call mom every Sunday tho. ;)) Horses, chickens, barn cats, a couple of dogs....and a couple of hobbies.
Growing weed is a great hobby AND the plant is a savior for nerve damage, sleep, PTSD as well as recreation:rolleyes:

And U? Is that RA? That shit has crippled a couple of my family members. Hope that climate helps. Hey man, how are the little ones? keep those great pics coming.
Wow, glad your doing better. I have not had the chance to take the camera out here yet. All these pics are from my phone, but as soon as i get to my new place I will bust it out. I already get stared down here from the wangsters in kalihi so no im not about to givem a reason to attempt to steal my camera. I love me some guns though. I lived in Nevada for 2 years an got some nice toys.

As for the arthritis its not ra but advanced osteoarthritis. I am a product of what happens when a person gets agent orange on them in vietnam (my dad). It passes down to the children of ones sprayed by it an such. Fuck Dupont for making that shit an fuck the gubment for allowing it.

The babies are chuggin along, they just got another feeding an some Cap root pack today. Gonna hit em with a foliar tomorrow of Magic Green.
20140712 174342
20140712 174536

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Sorry guys about any misspelling but this is all done on my cell an i cant type so much an go back an fix. It kills my hands, haven't had meds since june 15th an my hands are kinda curled. Sometime next month I should have my computer up an i csn start using my new camera.

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

...cells just suck w/ fucked up hands...

Man, there are punks wherever one go's huh?! Havnt used that Magic, u like?
The girls look great, :sniff so cute, such potential.
Look forward to the flower shots man.
Ya' fuck DuPont...

Purpz

Purpz

Wow that's heavy bro, so sorry to hear that. Good to hear you've found ways to heal and deal with it.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

I was givin it by progressive options one day droppin off clones. It kicks ass an lasts forever. I like to use it for vegging plants an the first 2 weeks of flower, sometimes 3 depending on how long the strain goes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom