Fellowship of the Purple

• Thread starter ArthritiSux
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Nooooooo, I used to run 1k's. My first led was bought in Nevada when I lived there from 11'-13'. Got my first Advanced led light cause I stopped vending an wend personal. It sucked spreadwise so i got a 400 hps. Been growing for personal since. They make sense for my needs at the moment. I plan to grow more than my needs soon though to help others an myself. Been using my phone for internet since June, but i just got internet up yesterday so i will dig up some pics cause talk is talk.

Last edited:
ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Have no clue what the bill will be, been using the t5 majority of time with the ac 24/7. Took some bulbs outta the t5 so its been at 324 watts. I will know the bill in a few days though. Actually lemme check online an see if its ready.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Nope, i know it will be higher than normal cause of the pricing here. In NV it was like 80-90 added to my normal bill. But thats with the t5 going 18/6 at 432 watts for veg with fans an a canfan for filter.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

dug up my pics.......went through 1000's lol. On the electricity note, we have always been in the highest tier being that I ran a bunch of lights so its been comparable. An we run AC all the time so it keeps us in the highest tier anyway. I'm ready for it.

On with the ole pics.....
A Extras 047

A Extras 064

still uploading more

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Took some pics tonight with the Canon SL1. Gonna upload them tomorrow of the vegging ladies in the tent.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

How is your power bill now? How much will it be when you are going full blast?
@SurfdOut
Got my first bill today...........are you Fing kidding me! Haven't even started flowering. Gonna narrow down to 1 widow an 1 king ho tep for moms, so I can only use 2 of my bulbs on my T5 at 108 watts total for veg when I go into flower. I'm guestimating with adjusting the house ac use, an putting in cfl's in the bathrooms, I can have a 400-475 electric bill. Maybe close to the 400 mark if I light Nazi it in the house lol.

390 watts for the leds @ 12 hours
105 for the T5@ 18 hours
138 watts for the can fan @ 24 hours
20 watts about for oscillating fan for flower @ 24 hours
15 watts stationary fan for veg @ 24 hours
437-455 watts for AC unit @ 12 hours

This is not the ac that contributed to the electric bill I just got. That was a portable that ran at 1100 watts an we all know how efficient those are. Thing was running 24 hours! We shall see what it is next month. I'm hoping for lower but we shall see.

Reactions: DAT
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Might need to run a dehuey too after lights out. I ran just 2k flower and 1k veg in a solared up house I lived in by myself and it still was over 500 a month.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Nice plant pics by the way, indoor is so much fun.....I miss my rooms.
Running flower at night with the ac as my dehuey during day. Didn't account for the high humidity here. I wouldn't need that big of a dehuey an they usually are more watts then my ac is now. Thanx for the kind words. Miss my big boy rooms too so much.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Do you think you can keep it cool enough at night without a/c? August and September are the hottest months in the islands due to a seasonal lag caused by the ocean. You could always add CO2 and just run em hot, and remember how the filter works in high humidity.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Do you think you can keep it cool enough at night without a/c? August and September are the hottest months in the islands due to a seasonal lag caused by the ocean. You could always add CO2 and just run em hot, and remember how the filter works in high humidity.
Oh, i meant run the ac 24 hours

Whaaaaaa, u mean it gets hotter?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Nah, this is as hot as it gets unless the trades stop. Did you find any buds yet?

Reactions: DAT
Top Bottom