Fem Amnesia log

• Thread starter tdaddy450
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tdaddy450

Hey everyone I just finished up a Jack Herer grow and I'm jumping right back in. I'm growing two feminized Amnesia (world of seeds). A great friend graced me with the seeds and i'm very excited to try this strain out. My set up is in a 4x2x7 grow tent. 250 watt hps. Intake fan and exhaust fan with a carbon scrubber, also a box fan circulating inside. I am using Pro Mix BX with biofungicide for my soil. I just transplanted into a 35 gallon tub. I know everyone says not to grow two plants in the same spot, but it has worked okay for me.

The bigger plant is 15 days and the smaller is 8. Rock on guys.

Fem amnesia log
D

DTRave420

Hey TDaddy!!!Glad you made it man...Nice start,lookin good...
:420:

T

tdaddy450

Hey nice to hear from you Rave. I like how fast this strain seems to grow.. the growth daily is awesome. later man.

Solidopc

Solidopc

Nice one mate, good luck .What did you think of the jack herer? Didn't you clone it? JH's my alltime fav sativa smoke.

T

tdaddy450

Nice one mate, good luck .What did you think of the jack herer? Didn't you clone it? JH's my alltime fav sativa smoke.

No I never ended up cloning it. I don't have a setup capable of holding more than two plants. If it would have been around outdoor season then I would have.

Here's a pic at like 50 days.

Jack Herer
T

tdaddy450

Here are the girls. The bigger one is 22 days old and the littler one is 15.

Pic1
Pic
T

tdaddy450

well i'm not quite sure how but I ended up having one male.. no big deal though because the larger plant is getting big for my 250 watt light. Next time around I'll have a 600 and do a few more. Later on guys.

T

tdaddy450

12th day of 12/12. This plant just keeps on growing I only have about a foot of space left to move up my light. Any idea's if it ends up getting that tall ?

Update
T

tdaddy450

Well the plant is about another 8 inches taller than that last photo. I Tied down the top and a few other branches today.

K

Krip Keeper

Hello td450, they look really healthy buddy. I see them mo fo’s are stretching worst than mine did. I grew this out in the winter of 2007. i still have 4 beans left. All were totally different phenos. I had one turn out to be just like c99 it had a pineapple hash flavor and would almost tweak ya out just as bad. one was very difficult to grow. But it tasted like cotton candy. The cotton candy pheno was a great daytime buzz. the other was a mutation beyond control. it was garbage. i crossed the pineapple pheno with a gf/bb male i had and i'm still waiting for some testers to pop up with some reports. Good luck buddy. I liked it overall. I had to try it because in dam I bought some amnesia from a shop and it caught my attention quick . WOS is the only one that had them at the time. It was worth the time invested.

T

tdaddy450

Hello td450, they look really healthy buddy. I see them mo fo’s are stretching worst than mine did. I grew this out in the winter of 2007. i still have 4 beans left. All were totally different phenos. I had one turn out to be just like c99 it had a pineapple hash flavor and would almost tweak ya out just as bad. one was very difficult to grow. But it tasted like cotton candy. The cotton candy pheno was a great daytime buzz. the other was a mutation beyond control. it was garbage. i crossed the pineapple pheno with a gf/bb male i had and i'm still waiting for some testers to pop up with some reports. Good luck buddy. I liked it overall. I had to try it because in dam I bought some amnesia from a shop and it caught my attention quick . WOS is the only one that had them at the time. It was worth the time invested.

Thank you for all the great info krip. It didn't stretch to bad until i started to flower it. It is throwing a good amount of trich's. It finally stopped stretching after i tied it down for the second time. The buds seem to be plumping up nicely. How long did you let yours go for?

D

DTRave420

Hey,what's to it TDaddy!!! Sorry to hear one of those beans was a male...I bought that pack feminized...Plant looks good man...This strain was recommended by KRIP when we were members at a different site...Looks like some ass kickin' sativa...Keep it up man...

Been busy as shit lately...Working 5 nights a week plus Saturday morning...Hope everything's good with you and yours...

Laterz,

RAVE

T

tdaddy450

Hey,what's to it TDaddy!!! Sorry to hear one of those beans was a male...I bought that pack feminized...Plant looks good man...This strain was recommended by KRIP when we were members at a different site...Looks like some ass kickin' sativa...Keep it up man...

Been busy as shit lately...Working 5 nights a week plus Saturday morning...Hope everything's good with you and yours...

Laterz,

RAVE

I was starting to wonder where the heck you were at! I'm glad to hear from you though. The beans are awesome its a great strain. Maybe that plant was going to be hermi.... I didn't wait to see and I think I would have had to pull it anyways because this other gal just took over for my setup. Hope you stick around to see this one out, shes almost 5 weeks in i'll put up some new pics soon. Shes is stacking on the trichomes and buds are plumping up. How long would you recommend I let her go?

T

tdaddy450

Here she is at 40 days of flowering. I will be starting the flush next week. It's hard to get a picture of the whole plant because its so big, so work with me. Peace.

40 days
Update
T

tdaddy450

One more picture of the top. I can't get my camera to focus in good, but its covered in tri's.

Few
Top Bottom